Is there someone that is very good at making maps?

aronfgame

Reaction score
The first thing i want to say is: "please don't delete or close this thread" (because i really want someone that can help me) =)

Is there someone that can make a map for me? I would like that someone can make a map for me...
(not that you get paid or something but please for me spend some time)(by that i will praise you)

If there is someone that will help me =) then i could tell him/her what i would like in the map =D

Very much thx and i hope someone will react and help me :) :D :confused:

Greetings of,

me =) (aronfgame)

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
I can assist with triggers, units and abilities.
I am fairly hopeless at making terrain.

If there is a small section that you need assistance on, just post it here or leave me a PM (Private Message, under my profile).

aronfgame

Reaction score
Cool that there a answer (after looking 2 years)

Uh I will email you =D and i cant make maps good with warcraft Only with aoe 3 the editor of aoe3 do i like more easy buttons (the only thing i can make on aoe3 is terain... no triggers or stuff) (Units/terain/teams/resources).... =D

Smitty

Reaction score
The AoE3 editor is a horrible, horrible piece of software from what I remember. Once you learn to use it wc3 WE is more powerful and a lot better designed.

aronfgame

Reaction score
yea xD

Yea but the Warcraft editor Stuck sometimes and it looks really difficult for me (the special screens and that kind of stuff) :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.