Is this a good idea?

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Hi im making a map that you start off as a nomad and build a city near a source like gold or wood. Then when u reach certain requirements you can advance ages to gain more things to build and more upgrades. You start off as enemys and u can ally people and unally people as the game progresses. I could go into detail but that would make this thread go forever there will be like 10 ages that u can advance and i will add more later after i release the game (if i get there :D). You can get different units like in the beggining warriors with sticks and stuff with low damage to robots that do alot of damage. Im even thinking of putting in nukes :thup:. so does this seem like a good idea? and would there be anything else for me to add?

P.S this is a war game if you haven't noticed :rolleyes:

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
Sounds like civilization to me, there are already a few maps on b-net like that, but yes it does sound like a good idea to me, but then again I like that type of game.

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
ya i guess it would be like civilization just in a desert lol. Also there will be ages to advance into

lord dakoth

Reaction score
sounds just like empire earth to me. But I think you could get some people really into it, especially Civilization and Empire Earth fans.

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
lol dang the terrain is hell of hard to create =( i migth need help in a another thread :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.