General Is Your Car a Cop Magnet?

Septimus

Reaction score
If $4 gas didn't convince you to trade in that big H2 for a Mini Cooper, perhaps your friendly neighborhood police officer will. It seems that Hummer drivers get more traffic tickets than drivers of any other make of car.

The data come from a survey conducted by ISO Quality Planning. The company helps insurers spot risks; or in other words, it helps insurance companies spot you, Mr. Bright Yellow Hummer.

Not sure if your car attracts more cops than a donut shop? Check out the list to see if your ride is getting you unwanted attention.

More News

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Cars got nothing on Sportbikes, when I ride my sportbike around I get pulled over on pretty much a bi-weekly basis, and get bitched at for doing something "wrong". Gotten used to it sadly, cops really hate sportbikes here, over this one comment on the news from some random non-riding grandma back in the beginning of 2008. Bad stuff from cops here ever since. :(

I've gotten pulled over at least 20 times, a few times in a car, and have gotten a ticket once. :thup:

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought sportbikes are only allowed in stadiums...

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Cars got nothing on Sportbikes, when I ride my sportbike around I get pulled over on pretty much a bi-weekly basis, and get bitched at for doing something "wrong". Gotten used to it sadly, cops really hate sportbikes here, over this one comment on the news from some random non-riding grandma back in the beginning of 2008. Bad stuff from cops here ever since.
All it takes is one comment or action and people will believe everything the media says about that group of people.

Anyone playing GTA will probably kill, buying Ammonium Nitrate means you're a terrorist, groups of teenagers are always out to cause trouble, you get the idea.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Those are called stereotypical ideas...I guess.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Yeah, we got A LOT of stuff from random people, people complaining when we pull up to stoplights, ect ect. :p

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Here's my crackhead theory on the Hummer idea.

Rich men with small somethings feel the need to compensate, so they buy big vehicles to compensate, then let their wife drive around with it. Women can't drive, especially in big clumsy vehicles, and end up getting pulled over.

Logic. It can't be denied.

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Surprised a BMW isn't on the list.

Basically anytime I see a BMW on the road (and they are getting a bit common now unlike the old days when it was something unique and cool) it's just a matter of time before they cut me off or do something crazy. Their drivers are either very aggressive or totally oblivious. I don't seem to have this problem with Mercedes and Audis etc.

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
its not my car that attracts cops, its me doing 85 in a 65 every time that does. 6 - 0. Pulled over 6 times, ticketed never :)

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I do 100+ mph down the freeway, unless it's really busy. I've only been pulled over once for speeding though, and it was for doing 6mph over the speedlimit... :thdown:
I got pulled over for doing a wheelie one time and almost got ticketed for reckless driving, but my motorcycle cop neighbor just happened to pull up and they just gave me a warning. :p

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Unless you go really fast that your body explodes, than yes, speeding can kill you eventually.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I do 100+ mph down the freeway, unless it's really busy. I've only been pulled over once for speeding though, and it was for doing 6mph over the speedlimit... :thdown:
I got pulled over for doing a wheelie one time and almost got ticketed for reckless driving, but my motorcycle cop neighbor just happened to pull up and they just gave me a warning. :p
Well there you had some luck.. whatever is on a car or motorcycle ..but don't forget what happend to you before.. ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.