Jass code help

Kojiro

Reaction score
Hey guys i've been working on some simple jass codes to get familiar with jass
as its been quite some time i've been working on GUI ... and i can't seem to find how
Trigger:
  • Wait until ((Distance between (Position of Hero[1]) and (Position of Hero[2])) Less than or equal to 150.00), checking every 0.10 seconds

this one would be in jass? when i convert it to custom text its just messy with all those BJ's so i was wondering if someone can help me turn it into more readable jass.

Ok edited failed it big time. -.-' i was looking at tutorials and forgot to go on the general forum to post my question sorry guys if someone could move it i would be gratefull -.-'

Kojiro

Reaction score
thanks mate your right. btw one last question ... i was used too using GUI all this time and sometimes im having a hard time to find the corresponding Jass native or function ... is there any site or something to help me out with this? and how did you start learning the natives? :S

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
hold down ctrl and click on some BJ/native (red name or purple name), ANY native/bj... then the tesh will open with all natives :p

Kojiro

Reaction score
well i knew about the function list =D hehe thanks anyways its just that sometimes i can't find the right one :Oi guess i need more reading n practise :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.