[Jass+GUI]Really Original Spell But Does Not Working.

warden13

Reaction score
Hello I couldn't figure out why it is not working maybe you should see where is mistake. This is public so you can use it but first fix it. XD

It is supposed to do:

Create 8 runes with different colors. If caster comes near of one of them cast shockwave to the outside of circle.

roXplosive

Reaction score
I have been doing some changes (updating - I use this as a log)
JASS:

local unit u = GetTriggerUnit()
//...
set ang<i> = I2R(a)
//...
call SetUnitUserData(d, random)
//moved call SetUnitUserData(u, random) before &quot;endfunction&quot;
</i>

Added locust to unit(s) , reduced fly height so you can actually get near them and it will apear as you actually are near . Maybe the AoE for shockwaving should be increased slightly .

roXplosive

Reaction score
Made a few changes ... added locust to dummy units and since locusted units cannot be picked I added them to a group unit defined in a "globals" section . Changed the 3rd trigger to custom text and added into the if a condition verifiying the distance between the triggering unit and shockwaving units is below firedistance . Changed your 100 distance check with a FireDistance variable I set up to 200 . Change as you see fit . Imho it works and they don't fire too often since the shockwave has cooldown .

Removed a useless instruction setting dummy units facing because you can set the facing when you create them .

View attachment deneme.w3x

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.