Crime 'Jedi' jailed for attacking police with light sabers

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A 33-year-old man was jailed for 45 days on Monday for attacking toy store customers and policemen with light sabers.

Armed with one toy weapon in each hand, David Canterbury swung the Star Wars light sabers at three customers in a Toys R Us store in Oregon on December 14 last year.

The would-be Jedi then launched an attack at police officers waiting for him outside the store, successfully deflecting a stun gun dart, according to police at the scene. He was also said to have been mumbling something incoherently.

Police eventually wrestled the man to the ground and made the arrest.

Last edited:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats the kind of news story i always expect to see when i visit this forum. We just dont have such freaky news here in europe.

MrBrooks

Brooooooooooown!
Reaction score
I find this awesomely hilarious. I half expected this to be in Australia as Jedi is a religion over there.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I find this awesomely hilarious. I half expected this to be in Australia as Jedi is a religion over there.

Well then, if they took the religion seriously you would not hear anything from Australia would you? The US Jedi's are the one I like. The ones that snap and unlock their awesome skills :) Welcome to the Darkside US Jedi Inmate #123212 lol

eellem1

Life is made of the little things, live it well
Reaction score
LMAO!!! That is great love it. The only thing to make it better is to have been there :)

MrBrooks

Brooooooooooown!
Reaction score
Yeah that's true, nothing would come from Aussieland! Haha the American Jedi's are insane but awesome.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.