Jindos Artwork

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Zero R. said:
And tampons.

Lmao do you ever NOT have something funny to say? :p

A zombie one would look cool, or even an orc one (So like a WC3 winky :D)

Z

Zero R.

Halo_king116 said:
Lmao do you ever NOT have something funny to say? :p

I don't know... what if you jinxed me? Then I die? Or worse... have my leg turned into a relic of Bovine Slaughter!?

Damn you, you person, you...

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
I think you should perhaps make some Warcraft Winkys just for the heck of it. Though, I can imagine how long it could take.

Lmao King_Tongoll!!! Thats awesome! I would have never thought of that :p

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Got any more Winkys stored? Don't have any special request, just want some avatar thats cooler than the one i have right now
Jeez, might as well slap me. I told you, if you wanted any changes, just tell me!! :eek:

Mullit

Reaction score
Zero R. said:
I don't know... what if you jinxed me? Then I die? Or worse... have my leg turned into a relic of Bovine Slaughter!?

Damn you, you person, you...

how the hell would a leg be made into a cow killing relic?

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
w/e said:
Jeez, might as well slap me. I told you, if you wanted any changes, just tell me!! :eek:
Sry i wrote that right before you PMed me, and a read somewhere you said you where goind to travel or something...

No fear, useing yours :p

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
can u send me a pic. of his sidekick. but one of hes whole body i want to do another animation with it. i have enof winkys to twink with allready. plzzz. :D

Mullit

Reaction score
jindo please dont give him one, i want to stay unique, being the only one with an erwin avatar. :D

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Mullit said:
jindo please dont give him one, i want to stay unique, being the only one with an erwin avatar. :D

It's really not your choice :p.

If you think about it, everyone with a winky avatar has there own unique one :p.

~Jindo

Mullit

Reaction score
Jindo said:
It's really not your choice :p.

If you think about it, everyone with a winky avatar has there own unique one :p.

~Jindo

i know its not really my choice but i want it that way so i thought id better say something.

everyone with a winky av is not really unique. they're still al of winky, they've just got different weapons.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
if it makes you feel better, his erwin that I've got ready is a different color (basically, his colors are mastered this time :p).

sorry, but he asks for the avatar, he gets the avatar.

EDIT: I say avatar as if it's an avatar, he asked for a PICTURE to animate HIMSELF :p.

~Jindo

Mullit

Reaction score
:( i might just have to edit mine to make him better with my uber good skills in paint

N

Naine

wow!!! those are amazing! how did you get so good?? if i read correctly you doodled. well... isn't there something that plugs into my head that would teach me all this :p

anyways, do you think you could make one for a lowbie like me? I would appriciate it a tonne!

thanks for ignoring my bad grammer :p

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Well, my winky would KILL all of yours!
MOHAHA!

EDIT: He would kill Erwin too!

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Jedi Master Winky? Or you know... DARTH WINKY.

I would totally avert from the Light Side to do Darth Winky's bidding.

P.S.- Don't think a triple sided light-saber has been done before. With Winky's obvious love for scary weapons, I think he might just duct tape three lightsabers together....

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Haha, nice. Something just doesn't seem right about that Winky's silhouette, hmmm....

:confused: Can't put my finger on it.

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Darthfett said:
:( You stole mine! *Edits*

HA!

I stole yours too, and used it until I made my EVIL WINKY... I'll show you the Darthfett copy I made soon. (It's on my other comp)

There it is :p

Made a Conan while i was at it :cool:

Watch out! I might steal your avatar next!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.