Jindos Artwork

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Halo_king116 said:
I think all members that want to should participate in the Winky Trend. I will too :D About half of the people who mposted in this thread has a winky, woo!

Jindo, can you make me a rogue-like winky or if you don't want to, can I use the martial arts one?

Thanks!

It's not so much a trend, as a cult :p.

I don't know how or why it caught on (okay, maybe I know why), anyways, I'll PM it to ya soon.

~Jindo

Just remembered how.. THIS THREAD >.<!

Z

Zero R.

DDRtists said:
You have a myspace?

Remember what I said about not being a trendwhore? Yeah, myspace became a 'trend' here. Everyone's 'LOL WUTZ UR MYSPACE SECKS PLZ!' or something like that.

Mullit

Reaction score
i think we should try and force Zero_R. into being a trendwhore. i think he'd be good at it.

btw is there any winky fans who are good at modelling cuz we could make a great 1P RPG with winky as the main character. it would have to be a 1 player cuz otherwise everyone would just want to be winky.

Z

Zero R.

Ok, you can try that. But you can't force Zero R. into being a trendwhore. It's just hard.

Though, it'd be bad if it turns out of hand. Next thing you know, ther'll be Winky jokes.

"Winky dosen't sleep, he waits."

WTF? Another series of jokes that aren't funny? Come on.

Mullit

Reaction score
im just gonna have to try really hard then, arent i.
unless you give in to the ways of erwin, if you have erwin instead of winky that doesnt make you a trendwhore cuz im the only person with an erwin av at the moment.

>on second thoughts you should not get an erwin av. i wanna stay unique

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Thw whole reason Winky started off was because I'm going to use him as the main character in a game :p.

Besides, RPG take alot of time, I could get Enigma Jumpathon AND The first Winky game done, and still have time to complete Cursor Challenge, before you finish making an RPG :p.

People do seem to like Erwin as much as Winky, otherwise I would have had about 3 people wanting an Erwin avatar (besides, Winky is ultimate and makes Erwin look like dust :p).

~Jindo

Mullit

Reaction score
Jindo said:
Winky is ultimate and makes Erwin look like dust

dust? thats a bit harsh, erwin is much better than dust. i must admit winky is better but erwin is not that bad. i mean look at their weapons erwins bazooka could hit winky a few times before he even got close with his almighty death chainsaw of doom. :p

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
I THOUGHT THAT WAS A TREE!!!! ITS A BAZOOKA! OMGZ!

Lmao... i seriously did!

(You still aren't answering me :()

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Halo_king116 said:

Lmao... i seriously did!

(You still aren't answering me :()

Jindo said:
It's not so much a trend, as a cult .

I don't know how or why it caught on (okay, maybe I know why), anyways, I'll PM it to ya soon.

Yeah, I'll send ya one today :).

~Jindo

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Bleh my winky could cut Erwins head off before he could say Winky

Mullit

Reaction score
Halo_king116 said:

Lmao... i seriously did!
lol, i always thought trees were brown:confused:

DDRtists i thought that was a balloon, its a bit big for a lolli dont you think?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Yeh, I thought it was a balloon after I looked at it =P.

But, its a comical balloon that you see babies wit and stuff :p.

~Jindo

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.