Jindos Artwork

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
i have the most unique winky!!!! p.s no one will have a better winky then me ok.
check out what i did to da smirf!
smurfwinkyavatar1gr.gif

to big to use as avatr :( me sad. :(

you'r all thinking "how does that sword fit????" the answer is soo simple. he used magic and can store up to full a grown women in his shorts. just soo u know. they go in his pocket. pervess.

Mullit

Reaction score
Code:
       _      _                     ____                                   ____________
    ___\ [U]O O[/U]   /                  <(____|                                 |____/[U]oo[/U]  \___|
  |O__ /|_|_| \                                                               \|  \ |
    /_|   _ /_|                                                                |\^| |   
      |  / \  |                                                                |  | |
      \ m|_|m /	                                                               |  | |

lol i have too much spare time ( if you cant tell what it is, its winky getting shot by erwin)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Code:
                                                            `+sssssoo++++++++//+++ooooo+-`          
                                                            ++                      `.:/ohho.       
                                                            ++                            `:h:      
                                            .`              ++                    ``....`   `:      
                                           ysoys/-         .ss++////////--/+syyyysso+//h.    -      
                                          .d  `./syy+ooooo+/:-.```````+hyo+:-.:/+oossyd-    -+      
                                          /o      ``                ..--...-o+:.```.oy.     ++      
                                          ++ `so++++:.         `--:///////sNhs:  .oy/`      +/      
                      ``.....````         -y.y-   `.+mds/. .:+o+.`   `--..d/`:osho:`        +:      
                  -+ssso+//////+ossys/-  .:mys+//++/odddymdmmyo/:-` -dmmdy:    `m           o.      
                .s+-``            `.:+soos/-..```````````:+.---:/+so+sss:`      d`          h       
                y-   .--:::--------..`                             ````         h`         -y       
                /s`  :yy/:--------..-:oo`                                       d`         s/       
                 /s-  `hh.            `h`           `........````            ./om         `m`       
                  `+o-``odo-`        -s-       `..:os/::-...s...`        `-+ys:/m         oo        
                    `:++../ss+::::/oso.    `-/osso+oy-`````.y   ````.-:+oso/. /Ns`       .d`        
                       :yy-  `.-----` `.:oo/:-`.::::/+++/osyh+:-.`....``    ``odd:`     `h:         
                         -yy/`   `.-+ssmNM`   `h::::::://++o+:        ````-sdh/-h      `yo          
                           ./ooosyyo:.+d+M`   .m                `-:/++yyysooyysod+++++-ys           
                                     od`+M`   `ss.`              `+dmy:        /s    `hs            
                                    +d` yM`     `-.:::-.-........./syddyyyyyssshdssoomd/-`          
                                   -m`  mm                 `.-:::::/sdddNMMMmho+d:/dm+++++.         
                                   y:  .Mo                            `.-://+++/h.hd-````           
                                   ydy-/M`                            `/o+oooo++//////////:://`     
                                   `odddy                           -sso++++++++s`           .yy.   
                                       N-                         -yM:          sy    -+ssoo++/oN:  
                                      -d                       `/my:M    .yNMMMNyM. .soyyyys/``smN` 
                                      o:                      -+do +m    yMMdNMMym:.s+hyNMN:-- `dd/ 
                                      s                      /-.. o+y     :osssydhhsmMdMMMso-  /o++ 
                                      s                     +`    +o:-:///++syhho`do+so...` `:ys y: 
                                      h                    +`       `````.....``  .s::///+osy+.`oy  
                                      h                   o.                        `````.```-:/.   
                                     `h                  +:         -oso++//:-...         .::.`     
                                     `h                 -s        :o/.``````````-++:    -+:`        
                                     `h                `d.      .s/`              `/y::s/`          
                                     `h                so      :y-                  /ms.            
                                     `h               :m`    `/y.-/+/../.         `sd:              
                                     `ho::------......d/    :dd+o+:-.....  `./:. .dh.               
        `.-----.      ``              `:shhhhyNNmhysoyd-    oN+.              .+yms`                
      `odmNNNNmh.    .mh                  `-:+s/:----/++`.::yd-.`              /mm.                 
      yMNy+/:-.`     :MM:                .hMMN/      `NNdNNMNNMNd+`            y:o/                 
      dMmo-`         -MM+               -mMNMMN+oooy+oMMMoho.-:yNMs      :ss/:+Mhs-                 
      .ymNMds:`      .MMo              .mMd+dMMm` oh`:MM+:d`  `.dMm     ++`dN/mMh`                  
        `-/smNd/     `MMs             /dMNo+/dMM++N` :MM/my+oyhNNd-    :+  .NhMMs                   
             :mMy     NMs            .NMNNNNNNMMmN/  :MMNMNNNmho:     `o    :MMMs                   
              /MM-   :MMs            /Mm.`````sMMh   :MMyh```         o.     mMM/                   
      ```.-:+smMN.   hMMs`````      .NN.      `mMo   :MMm+           .yyh+`  :N:                    
     sdNMMMMMNmy-    oNMNdddddhy`   oN:       `ds-   -MMM-           s. /mN/ `my`                   
     `-::::-.`        `:/++++++/    `-        so     `sym           `h   `oNooMM-                   
                                             /h        ys           +o     .ydo-                    
                                            -h`       `N.           m:

Hope it's clear :p.

~Jindo

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Wow. That is crazy. Haha, you should draw a winky baby. Baby Winky? Everyone will think it is oh so cute. :D

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Got any more Winkys stored? Don't have any special request, just want some avatar thats cooler than the one i have right now :p

EDIT: Nevermind

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
corvusHaunt said:
Wow. That is crazy. Haha, you should draw a winky baby. Baby Winky? Everyone will think it is oh so cute. :D

That was one of the firsts he made, he sent it to me to use :)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
DDRtists said:

That was one of the firsts he made, he sent it to me to use :)

Ye you could take that one or one of the winky avatars from a previous post, or i could make you a new one :p.

~Jindo

I'm hoping the game lives years longer than the avatars have =P

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Jindo, you can manage animation, right? Do like... little Winky cartoons :D

And if you make me a Grim Reaper style Winky, then I'll use it :D

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
beings that my graphics suck, I can only make 'em look decent for about 10 seconds :/.

Plus, Jimpy's the only voice actor I can count on at the moment (not for winky, but for this funny lil dinosaur).

---

Yeah, I can do a grim reaper winky.. muhahahaha :D!!

~Jindo

Z

Zero R.

I could do BS flash. They suck. like, the first two to three second look good, then they would turn to something along the lines of 'Cigaro - SOAD' or something.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Muahahaha, I shall reap you all with my new avatar :D

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
LOL!

I prefer Winky as a skeleton, looks funnier ^.^.

I should make a zombie Winky that's been stuck together with duck-tape :p.

~Jindo

Mullit

Reaction score
Jindo said:
LOL!

I prefer Winky as a skeleton, looks funnier ^.^.

I should make a zombie Winky that's been stuck together with duck-tape :p.

~Jindo
and safety pins

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.