JLA versus Avengers

ThySpektre

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
WB Enterprises, the makers of the insanely popular Completely Customizeable MechWars, is developing a map to pay homage to the great legends of the DC and Marvel Universes. The map is an AoS style map in which teamwork is an absolute must.

The map is planned to be open source and we are looking to team build currently. Positions currently open are for:

1. Modeller. Modifying current models via skinning and creating NEW models to adequately mimic the heroes’ various powers. It is considered that this position is key to the success of the map, we do not have in house capability for this.

2. JASS programmer. I consider myself to be a GUI programmer extraordinaire, however, its time to step up to JASS for this map. I admit I will be using this person to learn JASS, however many of the abilities in this map must be multi-instanceable. Thus JASS is key.

3. Terrainer. Can be done in house, however we suck at it. A good terrainer would add much to this map.

4. Idea man. We like our ideas. Sometimes we like them too much LOL. Another person to bounce ideas off of is always good. If you are a true DC or Marvel fanboy, this is a good spot for you.

PM me here

ThySpektre

T

ToxicPeon

Well ive got quite a diverse knowledge of X-men, me being a comic collector of x-men for the past 9 years :D, and im happy to be your idea man!
And this map sounds awesome. If you pull it off its gonna be da bomb! :D
+rep for the idea

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
OK I'll bump your post every 2 days so that you don't have to bump it yourself..

Sorry but i'm a GUI person so I can't really help you (for now)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.