Crime John Caudle, 14, Killed His Parents Because He Didn't Like Doing Chores

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score

Yeah. I liked Djarum Blacks and Specials, but all gone now because they incited kids to smoke because they were tasty apparently. So now I get to smoke Camels.... I guess a little bit different than banning guns but it's the same principle. Ban something, most people won't have it. But if some people want that contraband enough they'll get it anyway, and no one will know about it. Although the electronic cigarettes taste pretty good... I want to get some Raspberry Lemonade flavors.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Yeah. I liked Djarum Blacks and Specials, but all gone now because they incited kids to smoke because they were tasty apparently. So now I get to smoke Camels.... I guess a little bit different than banning guns but it's the same principle. Ban something, most people won't have it. But if some people want that contraband enough they'll get it anyway, and no one will know about it. Although the electronic cigarettes taste pretty good... I want to get some Raspberry Lemonade flavors.

When I smoked for awhile back in the day, I used to smoke Djarum Blacks. Those things are tasty, haha. So much better, and so much worse for you, than normal cigarettes. Lol :thup:

I agree with the same concept, ban something and it goes away, besides the people that really want it. If guns were banned, all the people who wanted them would have them still, just like drugs now...

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
What a stupid :nuts:
Caudle spent the rest of the day watching movies and playing. .
And now he spend rest of hes life.. watching Steel Bars.

Varine

Reaction score
What a stupid :nuts:
And now he spend rest of hes life.. watching Steel Bars.

Not if he goes to federal prison. Although he's a minor so I don't if he'll be tried as an adult. Either way he gets TV and stuff.

FireCat

Reaction score
Not if he goes to federal prison. Although he's a minor so I don't if he'll be tried as an adult. Either way he gets TV and stuff.
Yeah, but he better be charged as an adult, and he should do every chore evry day.. rest of he's life!

Varine

Reaction score
Yeah, but he better be charged as an adult, and he should do every chore evry day.. rest of he's life!

I think you have some misconceptions about how prison works here....

FireCat

Reaction score
I think you have some misconceptions about how prison works here....
No.. not really, But he get away to easy.
Kill his parents because he didn't like doing chores. That's screwed!
Then he deserves jail time. Maybe not with adults. but behind the bars anyway.

Varine

Reaction score
Yeah dude federal prison rocks. That's my retirement plan.

GenDeath

Reaction score
Wow, wow I am taken aghast at what I have just read. I don't like doing chores ether but not enough to kill someone none the less my parents. However this isn't a good reason to take guns away from the innocent people. Then again these days how do you tell?

CysticCraze

Reaction score
After reading all the great "Banning doesn't work." posts, I have come to a conclusion, lets just ban crime. :cool:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.