Kingdom of Loathing

South-Titan

Reaction score
This is a widely acclaimed and very popular browser game with stick figure drawings as character sprites. Despite misgivings from first sight, this game actually gets quite fun. There's a clan system where you can buy furniture and a dungeon for your clan members to flock in, aside from the various other adventuring zones, lots of 4th-wall breaking, and a helpful (not to mention badass) player community.

If anyone plays, my player name is King Bob 19th (#745159) and I'm in (and I lead) the clan called The Imperial Poker Table.

If you don't play, join. It's really the greatest game ever.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I used to play this waaaay too much. I haven't been on properly in about nine months, meticulous grinding to get the Order of the Silver Wossname took all my enthusiasium for it :(
I remember my first character which I made all the way back in 2006. I got my Turtle Tamer (on the second incarnation) all the way to level 32, then I neglected my account too long and they deleted it.
I can't be bothered with it anymore. It's a lot of fun and I love the humour but I've got other things to play :p

South-Titan

Reaction score
They stopped the deleting thing, so you can be inactive as long as you want and there will still be your account.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.