Labrynth TD (alpha, would like feedback)

drak_dragon

Reaction score
Prototype of something im working on. it's a tower defense game. Singleplayer only.

Notable Features:

6 elements to play with, you have access to each one's starter sets (first and 2nd tier) from the start, but you can get access to higher tiers of towers during the game.)

7 talents per element that give bonus perks to towers of the corresponding element.

Click-bonus system, where targeting a single tower (doesnt work if you have more than one selected) will give that tower bonuses to attack speed, damage, and armor. (Speed first, but you can put points into Click-bonus talents)

combat creep encounters that will attack your towers. Tanking towers and healing towers are in the game to counter this.

item system that allows you to equip towers with various items with different effects, or use consumables that will help you get out of a bind.

maze in a maze : there's already a partially defined maze built, with plenty of holes and other things in it. It's up to you to figure out how to plot the best possible maze through it all.

(IN PLANNING)

checkpoint system - beat a boss, set a checkpoint so if you run out of lives you simply revert back to that wave, meaning you wont have to start all over.

144 waves (including boss encounters) planned, allowing a very long game that I hope you'll have to play over the course of a few days. I'm intending this to be a singleplayer TD anyway
---

whats in this attached file?

a sample gameplay wave, and sandbox mode to allow you to test out the different towers. I'd like feedback, questions/comments, to help me work the map out better. bug reports are also highly appreciated. Found out how to give rep, I'm an idiot missing the obvious buttons.

---

notes:

type "-send" to send the sample wave. These creeps have insanely high hitpoints, as to test out things with. there are also two types of combat creep in there, so tanking and healing towers are needed.

click on a tower to give it the perks of the click-tower bonus.

tanking towers are under regular earth and regular dark.

healing towers are under regular light, and ultra/epic tier water.

if for some reason an ability isnt set to autocast, be sure to right click the autocast icon to enable it.

there's no antiblock written out yet. I'm planning on having building disabled during waves, and having the player only able to build between them, with the luxiry of the next wave not coming until he/she desires it to (via method of a button click). antiblocks will continually be present, although invisible, to punch open a hole (later on of course, when i've actually done a little more work.)

youre given almost unlimited supplies of gold and lumber in this sandbox play, so go wild with seeing what everything does.

you can't actually run out of lives, thats yet to be added on a leaderboard which will show lives, current wave and next wave details.

---

enjoy!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.