Laptop buying question..HEAT

Winterherz

Reaction score
I'm looking for a laptop brand/model that plays games, similar to Dell's alienare m15x that tolerates heat even while playing for hours.. or just an excellent laptop that has a good cooling system-like..any suggestions? i am currently replacing my 2yr old laptop and i do not want to rely on cooling pads anymore!

Lambda_drive

Reaction score
What kind of budget do you have? Keep in mind that any laptop that can play games decently is going to cost a lot.

Also what size laptop do you prefer, do you like the smaller 14 inch ones or the huge 18 inch laptops.

Another thing that would help is if we knew what kind of games you plan on playing.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
most "gaming" laptops will get hot, but that's acceptable on that kind of laptop and you shouldn't have any issues as long as you don't actually use it on your lap or a soft bed/etc.

also everything Lambda_drive asked above is also kinda important

shadowmapper

Reaction score
I like the ASUS N61JQ-A1, I recently got similar but scaled down Intel i5 ASUS notebook and kinda wish I'd spent the extra cash on this one. The ASUS ASUS G73JH-A2 is pretty robust for the price, a dedicated gaming laptop, and has a larger 17" screen if that's your preference.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.