Locus Swarm (hope thats the Name^^)

Senseless

Reaction score
Hey.. i want to know somethink about the Ulti of the .. Spiderhero..^^ whatever.. the "new" undeath hero, is there a way to make this Ultimate to a Passive skill.. i mean, they are summoned all the time and when u die and respawn they automaticaly will "respawN" with u?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
you can change the duration of the skill to a very high value like 99999 it wont make it permanent but at least nearly. But when your hero dies you got to cast it again. You could make a trigger to cast it when a hero revives.

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
Have a dummy ability on the unit that just gives the buff locust swarm, an aura with target allowed 'self', and each time the unit spawns have a dummy unit cast locust on the buffed hero, and set duration of locust to max.

As long as the hero doesn't survive for more than an hour that should do it.

Senseless

Reaction score
hmpf i hoped i can make it to a passive. but than i just give it 0 dooldown and 0 Manacosts :D

Another question.. When i give the Unit Summoned by Locus Swarm range atacks, do they atack with range? :O

And is there a Maximum Atackspeed for the Unit.. Means HE can shot only all 2 Secounds so when i give 0.1 atk speed he only hits all 2 Secs?

Senseless

Reaction score
I know^^ DOublepost.. But in Real its a New Thema^^ so its the same as when i do a New thread.. :))
I made a abillity witch summons 2 Banshees (the green one from charmskill of the banshee) And i give them a Atkrange from 500 Atkspeed from 2 Seconds and 20 Damage.. But know when i am summoning them.. They are following me. And arent atacking.. (i aktivatet Atack ground air and this.. How can i change them to atack? (i made in the Spell self much changes.. they have no Lifedrain and thinks like this? Is that the Problem?? do they need a minimum of 0.01? or somethink like that? I hope u can help me. and why are they Following me Both Behind me and at one Spot (u see 2 spawning and than it looks like one banshee) ?

I want to give the Banshee hero Caster hand atachments.. i use not the black/darkblue Banshee, i use the Frost Banshee / Sylvanas banshee, And i made hand right and hand left as atachments, but its not working? Is there Somethink Other like at normal Models or can't the Banshee use CasterHandAtachments.. :)?

Mkay i Make a New Thread.. Whould be Bether.. Sorry for this.. -.-^^

I_RULE_YOU

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that when you give Locust units spells, autocast or not, it causes problems. Does at least for me, when I try. Don't know if thats because of a mistake or not.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.