Looking foward to

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
What's everyone looking forward to the most in Diablo 3?

Lore, PVP, Singleplayer, BNET play, etc.

For me it's probably going through the story mode on bnet with some RL friends since we all used to play Diablo 2 back in the days and I'll prolly end up playing with some of you too. Mostly I wanna see how the story progresses and see all the new features they add and try to create my own builds and master the classes. :cool:

Also, pvp. :D

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I am looknig forward to a cool new experience of playing. Not the same, make this build! Get this item! It all needs to be explored. <3

Demi666

Reaction score
It will be fun cause almost everyone will be lvl like 0-25 so it will be ALOT of teamwork and party's in the beginning, i mean after 1 year there will be alot of lvl 80-90's who boost the beginners ^^

And exploring everything, and pvp
will be frikking awesome :D

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
I want to see how they continue on from Diablo II's storyline. That's what I like about Diablo, the story behind it. It's not just pointless "Kill this, collect that, you win".

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Yes, it would be terrific to see how they'll bring Diablo back...He's like, invincible! Keeps on returning.

Reaction score
> Yes, it would be terrific to see how they'll bring Diablo back...He's like, invincible! Keeps on returning.
But the game is 'Diablo' 3. :)

The only thing I want it is a perfect story. Story makes a game.

Reaction score
I've never played a game with shitty gameplay. No idea if I should say yes or no. I say pie.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
So, if the gameplay is absolute sh*te, but the story is good, you'll love it? :p

Warcraft: Orcs and Humans

There is no smart-button, you can only select 4 units at a time...etc.

Yet, I still love it.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
hah thats such an old school game (warcraft i mean)
Can't wait to see the new items and places, and of course the story line
never was big on PvP since i didn't get that into the game (by that i mean i never learned all the best items, builds ,etc)
I dun care when everyone says i have horrible gear, i'm here to play and have fun not be an uber guy that kills every single thing instantly

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to a fun dungeon game with good graphics, fun gameplay, and a decent storyline. Everything is starting to become same old, same old in Warcraft III (which is why I don't stick to playing the same map for very long).

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
im prolly looking forward to the battle.net play, and the story line. i really wanna see what they did after baal diablo and meph all got their soulstones destroyed (new boss mayb? wouldnt want a new boss tho diablo was tough and he looked cool)
also looking forward to playing with som buddies i played with on d2. ive been playing diablo since i was 5, and when d2 came out i was like teh no wai.
deff am not looking forward to spam bots with "NEW ITEMS ONLY 1 DOLLAR AT BUYITEMSFORD3.NET"

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I want, absolutely, no "bind on picked up" or "bind on equipped" items whatsoever.

I want powerful items and the ability to become very strong (Like in D2).

I want to trade easily, I would want to see trade-friendly features implemented!

Finally, better hack control would be ideal.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Finally, better hack control would be ideal.

why? what was so bad about maphack in diablo2? i understand in wc3, it gives u an advantage, but its not harming anybody in Diablo (or wasnt), like, i would prefer baal runs with a paladin equipped with a nigma and maphack, makes it that much faster, than one w/o. never understood y people had problems with it.

Reaction score
Everything would be better without cheats/hacks. Not even 'change name color' hacks.. cheats.. whatever.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
agreed, its not meant to be played with you seeing everything (maphack) if it was it would be like that already, it ruins the exploration and fun

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
why? what was so bad about maphack in diablo2? i understand in wc3, it gives u an advantage, but its not harming anybody in Diablo (or wasnt), like, i would prefer baal runs with a paladin equipped with a nigma and maphack, makes it that much faster, than one w/o. never understood y people had problems with it.

He said hacks in general. That means dupe hacks and whatnot too. Would you rather have maphack along with all other hacks such as dupe hack, or no hacks at all?

And maphack does give an advantage...people with it can do MF runs much more quickly increasing the rate at which they find good items.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If removing maphack entirely would also get rid of...

Dupehack (Speaks for itself),
Drophack (You drop the game and then anyone has 5 minutes to kill you. Hardcore only),
Triggerhack (Shoots an arrow at you, TPs to town and Hostile you all at the same time. Hardcore only),
Duelhack (Initiate hostile from odd places...),
Teleporthack (There's that guy that can teleport at will in town. Eventually, he can teleport out of it and kill you!),
... and the hack which allowed you to loot any item on the ground at any given moment,

then well, so be it and no more maphack.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.