X1 Library Of Leng
X1 Tower of Fortunes
X2 Banshees Blade
X1 Skyship Weatherlight
X1 Mycosynthlatis
Edit: X4 Aladin
X4 Mountains

Edit: Total cards, 62
Very Simple, play creatures and quickly. Once Mycosynthlatis is in play, everything is an artifact so attack with a few modular archbounds and put the +/+ on a slith.. then just attack with the slith.
Because there is a load of Affinity, it is highly likely you will get stronger creatures out like Qumulox (4/4 flying, possible fatty) and Myr enforcer (4/4 possibly fatty) before your enemy does. Then feed your sliths with modular stuff. Easy to use, and great for pumping up a slith predator, then watching it grow. Not as fast as the previous deck, but it still gets the job done, and is more effective at killing creatures. Considerably quicker too.

Edit: Aladin: To make this deck uber annoying/cheap, I decided to put 4 Aladins in it. Aladin is a 1/1 for 2 mountaints and a colorless mana. His ability allows him to permanently take control of a target artifact... Lucky me, Mycrosynthflatis turns EVERYTHING into an artifact. This Includes cards in my hand, and enemy hands, lands, enchanments, creatures, everything in the graveyard of all players, even the cards in the players decks. The result? You can grab anything on the playing field that you want, increasing affinity use, and modular bonuses.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Wow thanks jimpy seems like its gonna be a map hosting only your decks at the moment but anyway,

yea i realise one spell would take him out but hed have a good run at those other decks that dont see the value of burn/instant kill cards

with my current deck that i use, i was able to reach 45 life in the first 5 turns, and then the people i was chaosing with finaly realized that i was gonna win let me go get my cards and see whats in it...

lands
10x forest
10x Plains
Creatures
1x Shinen od Star's Light
1x Verdant Force
1x Bounteous Kirin
1x Rooting Kavu
1x Shinen of Life's Roar
1x Kami of the Honored Dead
1x Tolsimir Wolfblood
1x Rhox
2x Moonwing Moth
2x Nightsoil Kami
2x Elder Pine of Jukai
2x Briarknit Kami
2x Haru-Onna
3xGhost-Lit Redeemer
Other
1x Stream of Life
1x Dosan's Oldest CHant
1x Castle
1x Spellbook
1x Terashi's Grasp
1x Disenchant
1x Dryad's Caress
1x Honden of life's Web
1x Honden of Cleansin Fire
1x Spirit Link
1x Healing Salve
1x Regeneration
2x Vital Surge
2x Hero's Resolve
3x Naturalize
special
Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant/Rune-Tail Essence
(its a creature that you flip when u reach 30 life)

basically its get your life as high as u can , and donw worry bout the damage you take at the begining, once u get 30 life flip your Rune-Tail and it will protect all your creature cards from damage, while uner this effect have your hondon of life's web pump out tokens and have your verdant force also pump out tokens (verdant gives a 1/1 green sparoling under your control every players upkeep phase) basically once u get your rune-tail out and have a suffiecnt amount of tokens, you have yourself an army of 1/1 invincible walls

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
I think my eternity deck would sit on yours, and yours would squish out the side like playdough and the extruder... I can slap a couple other decks together that aren't as good as the 3 I've posted if you are in need of some simpler to use decks.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
yea yours would crush mine, but ive never gone online to buy any yet, all the cards in their are either
a. from 6 years ago
b. from the $12 deck i bought
c. 9th edition cards that came with the core set

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Ive never bought online cards... Ive thought about it but im good friends with this guy at a crad shop... I can show up, spend $5 on a rare, and he will be like "dont worry grab some uncommons and commons free" Or Say I buy a boost pack and a deck, he will let me graba rare or two of my choice... I havn't been there in a year or so though, and before that I didnt go much...

I don't play magic seriously... In the tournys I usually end up give a couple prize packs to the losing kids who are little upset and stuff... Usually for my generousity I end up being given another pack so its all good. :D

Also my uncle has two jobs, one a high school geography and history teacher... the other a game designer/tester, goes to conventions, helps produce games and things like that... He happens to have over 100 magic card decks, and usually I can just grab a few cards off of him.

And finally... I think magic cards is slowly progressing to crapness... so much has been done that to make new cards, they have to make them stronger and out do the old ones, and because of the company switch... new cards are about %50 gay or rigged. I stick with the old cards because there aren't obvious combos...

Bartuc08

Reaction score
Jimpy said:
Ive never bought online cards... Ive thought about it but im good friends with this guy at a crad shop... I can show up, spend $5 on a rare, and he will be like "dont worry grab some uncommons and commons free" Or Say I buy a boost pack and a deck, he will let me graba rare or two of my choice... I havn't been there in a year or so though, and before that I didnt go much...

I don't play magic seriously... In the tournys I usually end up give a couple prize packs to the losing kids who are little upset and stuff... Usually for my generousity I end up being given another pack so its all good. :D

Also my uncle has two jobs, one a high school geography and history teacher... the other a game designer/tester, goes to conventions, helps produce games and things like that... He happens to have over 100 magic card decks, and usually I can just grab a few cards off of him.

And finally... I think magic cards is slowly progressing to crapness... so much has been done that to make new cards, they have to make them stronger and out do the old ones, and because of the company switch... new cards are about %50 gay or rigged. I stick with the old cards because there aren't obvious combos...

damn dude u have it made with magic cards, my connection is my mom works at walmart so i get a 10% discount, lol but i found a place at the mall that sells the premade 60 card theme decks for only $8

if i werent saving up for $130 graphics card is go out and buy like 40 or so booster packs

oh and the strong point in my deck would have to be going againts burn decks, i tear them apart its like

oh u deal 5 damage to me, ok my turn, yea i gain 16 life

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Defensive healing decks are a problem for it, but usually healing creatures are quite weak and vulnerable, and pillage takes care of artifacts... stone rain can set backa couple lands, its fun to use because it generally causes about 1/4 to 1/2 of a persons deck become useless because they have no creatures to target :) and it was completely unintended.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Big And Hungry

X18 Forest
X4 Lay of the land
X4 Fertile Ground
X4 Wild Growth

X2 Kurgadon
X2 Lhurgoyf (Ach hans, Run! Its the Lhurgoyf!)
X2 Plated Slagwurm
X2 Krakilin
X2 Stone-Tongue Basilisk
X2 Ancient Ooze
X2 Mythic Proportions
X4 Brontotherium
X4 Krosan Warchief
X2 Creeping Mold
X2 Brawn

Very easy deck to use... Get a lot of lands quickly with wild growth, fertile ground and lay of the land. On your 5fth or so turn you can have lke 8 lands and 2 lands cut off of beast spells mana cost (Krosan warchieft)

Then start playing powerful fat creatures like plated slagwurm, 8/8 for 7 mana, cant be target of enemy spells or Ancient ooze, gets +1/+1 for other creatures total converted mana cost. (With 2 other creatures in play, thats like a 6/6 at weakest to 20/20.

So get big things, and relentlessly attack. Very fun.. I just piled a lot of strong green rares into a deck and made it quicker.

Brawn should be killed as soon as you get him into play, so always attack someone who can kill it. If it dies and Brawn is in your graveyard, all your creatures gain trample. With more then 2 creatures stronger then 5/5 your good to go.

Brontotherium is in there for its 5/3 trample provoke beast spell lowered cost. He can be used to focus on weaker tapped units like well wishers who tap to use a possible threteaning ability. (Threatening because if you cant kill someone, you cant win!)

Yoshii

Reaction score
I remenber back when i played I believe Exodus or URza? was the last set back then,My burn deck was pretty hilarous as I have beaten some godly guy who always said "Ah your dead" when he drawed his card.Unlimited mana+ fireball was last or so godly strategy i saw when i played.

Pyromancer

Reaction score
do you want us to just make up decks? or are we all just posting decks we already have?

heres a burn deck:

Code:
[B]World Aflame[/B]
17 mountains

3 lava ax
3 volcanic hammer
4 lava spike
1 kamahl's sledge
2 demolish
3 stone rain
2 anarchist
1 wildfire
2 carbonize
1 blaze
2 glacial ray
1 acceptable losses
1 pyroclasm
1 shatterstorm
1 Brightflame
1 burning of xinye
1 decimate
1 earthquake
1 blockbuster
2 char
2 cleansing beem
2 fiery conclusion
1 flame fusillade
1 galvanic arc

1 magnivor
1 Dragon's claw
2 crushing pain
2 coalhauler swine
1 excruciator
1 hunted dragon

this deck is so unreal..... so unbeatible.... unless sum1 has lots of counter target sourery cards....

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Blessed Destruction

X8 Plains
X11 Swamp
X2 Demystify
X2 Syphon Mind
X2 Syphon Soul
X4 Pain
X2 Cabal Conditioning
X2 Rain Of tears
X2 Chilling Apparition
X2 Deathgazer
X2 Screeching Buzzard
X4 Rancid Earth
X2 Dry spell
X2 Lingering Death
X2 Mind Slash
X2 Hollow Specter
X2 Repentant Vampire
X2 Spirit Cairn
X1 Death Grasp
X4 Blackmail
X2 Ravenous Rats
X2 Reiver Demon (6/6 flying destroy all nonblack, non artifact creatures :D )
X2 Hypnotic Specter
X2 Ryhstic Syphon
X1 Plague Wind
X2 Soul Collector
X2 Headhunter
X2 Coercion
X2 Demonic Tutor

Very simple, bunch of life steals and discard spells.
General outline.. play a megrim and then make them discard stuff and take damage. There are a total of 6 creatures with the ability that when they hit the enemy they discard, so quite useful if you don't have much in your hand.

This deck has very little structure, its simply just play cards, doesnt matter too much... except the following :D

Mind Slash and Spirit Cairn work beautifly together in this deck.

Mind Slash abilitys : 1swamp = sacrifice a creature, target opponent reveals hs or her hand. Choose a card from it. That player discards that card. Play this ability only any time you could play a sorcery.

Spirit Cairn: Whenever a player discards a card from his or her hand, you may pay 1plains. If you do, put a 1/1 white spirit creature token with flying into play.

So... get these with demonic tutor or whatever, play them both then wait for your next discard spell or creature to force an opponent to discard, OR just sacrifice any creature you have on the field.

So tap 1sawmp, scarifice a creature, check out enemy hand, put something in graveyard, tap 1plains, get a 1/1 token, sacrifice it for 1swamp... and so on. This with the aditional 2direct damage given from megrim can quickly kill their hand and hp total.

A

Agent Paper

Bartuc, I hope you aren't just making it so you can only buys and use pre-set decks, as it would be much funner to be able to buy decks (or individual cards) and then re-arrange them to your liking. You could also then use a simple save system (simple is a relative term) to save the gold (and the gold worth of thier cards) of the player.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
agent at the moment there are 2 maybe 3 things running through my head on this project

1 of them is to make custom decks, and premade decks, custome well you make your own ... that just a brief u dont want me to continue

2. is an idea to use booster packs and a starter deck, the only problem wit this is , where do all the cards u dont want go? of course this would look great and sounds great, but think through the head of a simple battle.net user , all they care about is action, hell nowadays all u have to do is make a goblin able to fire cannon balls and fly, and there again, you enetertained the other 1/3 of the warcraft users.

basically im facing this problem

either choose for a cool complicating, and somewhat annoying, booster pack version( bleive me i would love to do this)

or just give the users what they want,

and think the users head again.... would u really like to spend hours and hours looking for that one special card?, now of course u could say, well why not make a store that says say rares, now that on the other hand would be a good idea...

Bartuc08

Reaction score
sigh... yes that to...., but cmon we need some more deck ideas at the moment i beleive we only have like 6

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Nantukos in the Mist

X20 Forests

X4 Broodhatch Nantuko
X4 Nantuko Disciple
X2 Nantuko Vigilante
X2 Nullmage Advocate
X2 Nantuko Tracer
X1 Thriss, Nantuko Primus
X4 Phantom Nantuko
X2 Nantuko Cultivator
X2 Nantuko Blightcutter

X4 Fog
X4 Moments Peace
X4 Fog Patch

X2 Far Wanderings
X2 Revive
X2 Treetop Bracers
X1 Night Soil
X1 Elven Fortress
X2 Refresh
X2 Deconstruct
X2 Seaton's Desire
X1 Life force
X2 Creeping Mold

Seems weird, but surprisingly simple.
Use fog until you have a sufficient ammount of creatures to add bonuses to each other. Then get a phantom nantuko and start pumping him up. Hes a 2/2 trample that can tap to add +1/+1 to himself. When he takes damage, you remove a counter so he really shouldn't die. With a total of 16 fog uses (moments peace has flashback) your good to build up your wanted army. Not too fast but easy to use.

There are also a lot of recycling cards in there such as revive, Nantuko cultivator, night soil... and a few others.

T

tys1701

seems like a great game but i think it'll be hard balancing the decks as you use custom decks but anyways i am looking forward to this map

N

Neophyte

Err

Are you including Ravnica/Kamigawa? All my decks are tournament type 2, so i've never even heard of a lot of those earlier cards.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.