Manifest

Gryffin

Reaction score
Manifest is a two-player, competitive, turn-based strategy game. Manifest is being developed solely by yours truly, Gryffin. In Manifest, players choose five heroes with whom to battle. Each hero has unique abilities and a unique approach to combat. The current goal of the game, though it is likely to change, is to simultaneously hold three capture nodes in the map. Players are alloted five action points per turn, or AP. Players must tactically ration their AP to make the most of a given turn. The first player to hold the capture nodes for five turns, wins.

The mod has technically been in development since the summer of 2008. But I've been developing it near full-time since October. I intend to have an open beta begin within the month. I've begun a development blog on ModDB that I welcome you to look at. I'm posting daily about features or design decisions or code for Manifest. I mention the Helper Forums sever l times as well because of your invaluable help to all of my Warcraft III mods including Manifest. Thank you very much for your continued assistance, and check out Manifest if you feel so inclined.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.