• Yea, we can all be like ninjas!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Nah, looks like junk to me.

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

1337NlNJA

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
Ok, should I begin with the storyline? (Stavious probably can't help right now, he will do later.)
EDIT: I just voted +

NiKaNoRoU_GR, i suggest you post the suggestions here, im getting lazy (lazy in the mediocre way o_O) and tired these days...even to log in :rolleyes:

and stavious, i am 100% positive that my 2nd outline of the game will be more interesting and fun than my basic "destroy one thing" scenario.

BTW, I still need trigger, and unit/abil./item editors...but i could prob do some myself...just need some "helpers", if you know what i mean just incase i cant get something to work... :)

ok maybe one more day until we actually start the map, to wait for some more people to help out. I will try to have a layout version attached on a post tommorow.

but for the moment: ...im....im..*yawwwn*...tired...

1337NlNJA

Reaction score
xflip04 said:
stavious work on my map today :D

o ic...well i wont be workin on anythin today so he can work for your map its fine with me :)

tommorow, however...

hmmm....the poll votes aren't good nor very bad...4 for "no" 2 for "yes"...
probably when the first release is out things will change...

sry bout the double post...

stavious

Reaction score
Air Attack (on you)

Here's my first idea for this map:
Air Attack
At some point in the map, the Hero will have to run through open grounds (meaning the area between to places, that is outdoors), only in the enemy's territory. So the Hero has an item that turns him invisble (if your using magic in your map), but it only lasts for 6 seconds every time. This means the Hero must run from cover to cover quickly, without the enemy's Flying Machines that patrol the skies see him. :)
This is just the start... ;)

1337NlNJA

Reaction score
nice suggestion, stavius

I had something like that in mind, where there are planes (no true sight) and you have to sneak around, along with infantry, vehicles and towers. But, having one area with just planes would be interesting :cool:

Is it possible to make it so you can hide in buildings (civilian buildings that are invulnerable and they can load and unload like a transport ship) for ALL infiltrators?
Maybe, making an ally comp with shared control??

stavious

Reaction score
1337NlNJA said:
Is it possible to make it so you can hide in buildings (civilian buildings that are invulnerable and they can load and unload like a transport ship) for ALL infiltrators?
Maybe, making an ally comp with shared control??
Yeah it should be possible. I see no reason why not. Change the buildings to invunerable and make them nueteral passive. :)

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Take a structure like orc burrow...
Stavious is my best teammate ever, but he's too busy nowadays..

1337NlNJA

Reaction score
yea, i just played a game called "Hide and Seek" on battle.net

it is simple: just edit the civ structures to have the ability to load and unload...
and have a neutral comp own all the civ buildings and just give control at initialization! easy as pie.

I am officially starting the map today, although i don't have a very big team...anyways...i should have a loose version of the map posted up soon.

stay tuned :D

1337NlNJA

Reaction score
k peeps...

i got kinda an extremely basic map version of evasive tactics which i like to call the "frame"

it will show you a little bit of each: abilities, terrain, units, gameplay, items, and triggers, the way i would like them to be...

abilities: Only got 3 done...more to come up

units: civ buildings, infiiltrator (doesnt have attachments yet), footman, and rifleman done

terrain: just got one part goin, just to see the kind of style i want

gameplay: at the beginning, you can choose from 2 weapons: mace or dagger
havent gone very far here

items: dagger and mace

triggers: got cinematic (kinda weird and funny), dialog.

NOTES:

i will get lots more gameplay done, more items, units and abilities done...
i'd say only like 0.1% is done lol

stavius, and NiKaNoRoU_GR: im afraid nobody else is going to join my project so lets start workin! I have the map download here: remember, i will need lots of terraining, storyline and quests suggestions and criticism from this point on, just post em here...

QUESTION: How do you allow wind walk to REDUCE movement speed for EVERY LEVEL?

Skill: Sneak
Level 1 - 50% of normal move speed
Level 2 - 55% of normal move speed
Level 3 - 60% of normal move speed
Level 4 - 65% of normal move speed

I can only do it with one lvl...I can't seem to find a way to do this.... :banghead:

EDIT: the mace in this ver. doesnt stun....dont worry I will have lots more gameplay, abilities, items, and more features in the next release..(it will be playable...has a beginning and an end) :cool:

EDIT: Updated map...fixed bugs, bit more terrain, still no quests story or good terrain...

Attachments

• (10) Evasive Tactics FRAME.w3x
    231.4 KB · Views: 182

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
For ur question: U normally place a - in front of ms, but...
Try an action like this:
Set (triggering unit) (current ms) to (200 e.g)
I am currently testing the map

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.