Map of the Week Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
My "map" isn't really a map, it's a whole project that replaces war3 with Warcraft 4: The Awakening including melee maps. But im not sure if that counts, even though i have showed nothing of the maps, ive been real enthusiastic about it and ive given info and discussed alot of WoW and Warcraft lore with the rest of the members, here's the Thread:

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=110737

It has the whole Undead campaign up (all the missions in description) and a bit of the Orc which needs redoing, i also have 1 Undead hero and 5 new Undead units up. I don't really care if it gets map of the week i just want it stickied for a week xD

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
I vote robo warz again:

Robo wars Info said:

Dreamlord was too slow going for me, and it told you exactly what you had to do, and you could only do it at the point it told you... Way to strict. (Plus, I allready had casting spells through chat idea before :p)

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
My campaign, Warcraft IV, has some nice ideas (I think) strung together. It really needs more feedback, and I don't think it will make Map of the Week because most maps of the week have actual maps.

But, it's worth a shot. Here's the link: Warcraft IV:the New Age

Note - The actual thread says Warcraft III: Lords of Vengeance, but the map was expanded, and that became Act 1 of 3.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Rockstar Challenge won :nuts: :p ?
Anyways, I vote for my TD, Feedback TD.
It's done now and in v1.0.
As far as I know it doesn't have any bugs, and it's leakfree ;) .

Isn't this a MAP Of The Week thread, not WIP Of The Week :eek: ?

kingbdogz

Reaction score
I still vote for my Project, Warcraft 4: The Awakening, i know it has no official map YET, but I've put screen shots up, info on units down to it's cooldown and attack rate. I've put up a full thought out campaign script for the Undead. If you didn't read my last vote my Project is a whole project that replaces war3 with Warcraft 4: The Awakening including melee maps. I've been real enthusiastic about it and I've given info and discussed a lot of WoW and Warcraft lore with the rest of the members, here's the Thread:

Warcraft 4: The Awakening

It has the whole Undead campaign up (all the missions in description) and a bit of the Orc which has been redone, i also have 2 Undead heroes, 5 new Undead units up, 1 new Undead building, and one Human unit up. Recently i made a Warcraft 4 Logo myself:

7a7ffcc2.jpg

I'm making a new version soon which makes the IV less bright and puts "The Awakening" underneath Warcraft IV. Recently I've put up the new Orc Clan called the First Borns which is a clan of normal Orcs that have been time warped to their first Generation when they had Grey-Black skin:

b367c63c.jpg

I haven't finished the First Borns art side (peons clothes aren't done) but this is what I've done so far.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Dunno why Red Alert got it this week, I mean it's a WIP like mine but I've done far more then the Red Alert project. Not a complaint... I'm just wondering why? :confused:

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
It's the idea that counts...

Not saying your project is bad or something...but maybe I have bigger plans for you.

:p

Just maybe...

burne-

Reaction score
Dunno why Red Alert got it this week, I mean it's a WIP like mine but I've done far more then the Red Alert project. Not a complaint... I'm just wondering why? :confused:

Atleast I agree why do that kind of map become map of the week? Looking from screenies it looks horible even tought it might turn out good. Atleast it should have some requirements to become map of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.