Map of the Week Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
There is "voting". Link here the project you think deserves to be Map of the Week.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I vote for this one. I have never seen something like that health and mana bar up in the right corner. And the feeling of this map is just awesome:)
Hell yeah!
Especially if you're the Beta tester of the map.

It's easily one of the better RPG's out there. :)

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I vote for this one. I have never seen something like that health and mana bar up in the right corner. And the feeling of this map is just awesome:)

really? out of all possible reasons you could have given you're gonna go with "health and mana bar up in the right corner"?

...have you ever looked at those 2 bars at the bottom of your hero icon on the top left corner?

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
really? out of all possible reasons you could have given you're gonna go with "health and mana bar up in the right corner"?

...have you ever looked at those 2 bars at the bottom of your hero icon on the top left corner?
I could see the appeal of them there, as all players can see them not just you. Still, its nothing new.. (Not that it has to be new to win map of the week)

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It's orginal if everything else is 3D.

that definately doesn't make it original. that makes it different but definately not original. with that logic i could make a tetris clone, majong, or solitaire in wc3 and you would call it original.

I could see the appeal of them there, as all players can see them not just you. Still, its nothing new.. (Not that it has to be new to win map of the week)

meh i guess. is this it a coop map? because if it's competitive multiplayer i definately wouldnt want that information being displayed to everyone. even in a coop i still dont think everyone should have a clear display of it but i guess that's just my opinion.

Reaction score
Grundy that's enough already. If you don't think the projects here are original enough, feel free to create one that is.

And the purpose of this thread is to suggest map of the week.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score

I have never seen anything like that in a map ever. That makes it original to me.
If you are reffering to the health and mana numbers(not bars) under the portrait. Then it is easier to keep track of the big ones to the top right than to the small ones down there. And if you are not an expirienced gamer, then your fingers can get soure thru clicking the ALT key all the time.

I put my vote on any map I want, if you don't like it, then don't vote for it:eek:
It is not harder than that.

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
If you are reffering to the health and mana numbers(not bars) under the portrait.

Actually, I am talking about the health and mana bars in the top left corner under your hero icon. Not numbers.

I mean you can even see it in the very same screenshot. The only difference is that the health bar under the hero's icon changes color (red when it's low, green when it's full).

And I never said anything bad about twilight rpg. I just thought it was weird that he voted for it not because "it's fun" but because it has a leader board that displays the same exact thing as what shows on your hero icon.

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
my vote goes for sharpshooter online.

I normally pass off all warcraft maps that are shooting maps as fails, because I thought it was impossible to make a (good) shooting game, this map proves me wrong.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
This weeks Map of the Week is Sharpshooter Online!

The map is something very unique, because it reproduces FPS genre in Warcraft 3 and does it as good as the Warcraft engine allows it!

D

D4 W0RK4

ehm ive just finished my escape map and its lookin good but i dunno how to send it on this page is it like (code) ()=[] ????

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
First make a thread on the forums(In member's project) Go to your thread, copy the link. Then post a post here saying you vote for your own map and that the link is *Your copied link*

Edit, I haven't seen any good map this week(Not saying there's none, just saying I don't search) I only posted to help this guy.

D

D4 W0RK4

no how do i add the attachment, i make a thread but how do i add my map to that page lol i tryed click and dragging tht didnt work(obviously)so how do i get it on that page and i need very good instructions please +rep fr who tells me which i can understand

ehm lol it was under this page ok im am sorry for this post please dont respond to this

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
But if I had to vote for something not mine, I'd vote for the very interesting Custom Campaign, Dreamlord.
I was going to vote for this before but I just didn't. I haven't actually finished it(at 6th level) but from what I've seen, it seems to have an interesting plot and the graphics are good(I thought I judged games on the gameplay and plot, not graphics, now I see I'm wrong). So I vote for dreamlord 1.

twilight path sounds fun but when I try to play it, the amount of players/what the players graphics are stays the same as the previously selected game. Also, when I try to start the game I don't even get to the loading screen. I'll try to redownload it.

>ehm lol it was under this page ok im am sorry for this post please dont respond to this
then why did you post it, since you didn't edit the post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.