Map of the Week Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Atleast I agree why do that kind of map become map of the week? Looking from screenies it looks horible even tought it might turn out good. Atleast it should have some requirements to become map of the week.

Well it doesn't look horrible, the systems in it are quite nicely done, it's just I've put a lot more work into mine so I was wandering why. Perhaps because I don't have a map at the moment? Or hopely what Andrewgosu said about "bigger plans" for my project (doubt it :p). Really though it doesn't matter, the RA project has started off quite nice and has some nice systems so I'm in no way saying that Andrewgosu made a bad choice. :D

burne-

Reaction score
Well it doesn't look horrible, the systems in it are quite nicely done, it's just I've put a lot more work into mine so I was wandering why. Perhaps because I don't have a map at the moment? Or hopely what Andrewgosu said about "bigger plans" for my project (doubt it :p). Really though it doesn't matter, the RA project has started off quite nice and has some nice systems so I'm in no way saying that Andrewgosu made a bad choice. :D

It does for me atleast. If I compare that to read allert 2, its plain rubish. The system might be "cool" for some, but I find it somewhat hard to use and It just doesnt feel right in wc3.

Maybe its just me. I was big fan of red allert and later series, but seeing this certainly doesnt impress me.

Well lets leave this flaming here now anyway. Its map of the week and hopefully it will turn out good later even tought there aint much to show at the moment.

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score

Maybe you'll get your project *gasp* hosted.

*Jealousy Ensues Within wc3shady. 'Hold it in, hold it in!' wc3shady becomes huge and green and his shirt rips out. 'Hungry for feedback! Rawr!"* Seriously though your project looks awesome and I wouldn't be surprised. Plus, then I'd get a part in a hosted project. And congratulations to Red Alert... I have no comments there.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol... now "MAPS" of the week. :)

Congratulations to both of you! Though kingbdogz started his Warcraft IV map first. :p

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I would Like To Add my Vote For the Next Week , Map Of the week.

Roller Coaster!

About
Roller Coaster Is a game, that allows you to construct your own roller coaster. They are also ride able. There are 3 Game Modes Planed, that Vary From objectives to no objectives at all.

Currently the game can Build coasters and ride them. Also has no objectives, and is single player (others can watch).
Note: The Rider Function currently is not done, but mostly works.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
The Map of the Week project is going to be continued from march 1st with some changes...

Until then, its cooldowning...

Stay tuned and keep mapping!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.