[Map sharing] Sims TD Project

K

kyo.chan

The progress now is about 70%
(techtree requirement is not set,and ....)

the more you build the more income you have
however,the stronger creep it spawns

bank system :
you may create a bank with random interest rate
-deposit amount
-withdraw amount

unique system :
you may summon towers only at the unbuildable lane

structure only can be built at the blight lane
creep spawns from the red point and running to the next red point within the unblight lane

the tower is not invulnerable because the creep has special ability to destroy it,AOE goblin mine upon death,immolation......see quests for more

win : survive the 15 crisis
lose : your debt is greater than your income
note : when u leak a creep,the debt will be added the level of the creep and - it's level to ur gold ; level/20 to your lumber

bounty :
get level of the creep / 20 to your gold

see quests for more.....

any questions,send to [email protected]
the beta test is coming soon

Download Preview 2 here :
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/download/5297/Sims TD.w3m

K

kyo.chan

Beta V.2.1
Updated :
new vote system for difficulty
tech center
balanced bosses
some small fixes
newest version available at www.epicwar.com

Lunarios

Reaction score
Excellent. A very good game. May I make some suggestions?

Buying More Land. You could enlarge the map and make some additional plots of land. These could be sold by realtors who have random land prices. The additional land would be used for housing and such. Consider that by the time that the person needs land, they will be rich.

A ceinmatic. It could feature a special area in which it shows you, doing your strategies. "I reccomend that you....", While you build up your city.

A very good game. It will probably become popular on b.net if your host it enough.

T

TotalEclipse

What I don't see is the point of building on unbuildable land. It's good to be different, but there are many more buildable tiles than unbuildable. Build with buildable tiles therefore you will have a greater variety of styles for terrain. Rather than unbuilable rock and a few others... I think poision is effective.

K

kyo.chan

Lunarios said:
Excellent. A very good game. May I make some suggestions?

Buying More Land. You could enlarge the map and make some additional plots of land. These could be sold by realtors who have random land prices. The additional land would be used for housing and such. Consider that by the time that the person needs land, they will be rich.

A ceinmatic. It could feature a special area in which it shows you, doing your strategies. "I reccomend that you....", While you build up your city.

A very good game. It will probably become popular on b.net if your host it enough.
that would be a good idea,i will consider it,thx for your suggestions

K

kyo.chan

TotalEclipse said:
What I don't see is the point of building on unbuildable land. It's good to be different, but there are many more buildable tiles than unbuildable. Build with buildable tiles therefore you will have a greater variety of styles for terrain. Rather than unbuilable rock and a few others... I think poision is effective.
the unbuildable land for towers
the buildable land for structure(house,...... [for advance mode])
and the blight land for creep

B

BlacRyu

I only played once and I havent figured out how to use all the features yet, but heres a few bugs i noticed.

Bugs:
1. You can combine a tower with itself and it will upgrade. (just make combine unable to target self and it should be fine I would think)
2. for many combinations when you combine the towers the first one does not vanish.
3. The Abomination (2nd hero in the inner section) can teleport into your tower area (and possible you allies areas) and attack the creeps. Dont know if you wanted this or not.

Thats all i noticed in my first game. If I find more i'll come post em, it seems like a very cool and original map, keep up the good work! :cool:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.