Map Size

DeathWing

Reaction score
I want to make a RPG map for Single-Player but I don't wanna it to use X diffrent maps just one, of great size.

So here grows the question: how to, using only NORMAL world editor, increase map size beyond 256x256? For example 1024x1024 ? Is there any nice way for this?

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
That is not possible with the standard World Editor.

You have to use an enhanced one.

Plus I think the absolute map size limit is 512x512.

DeathWing

Reaction score
I've tryied Zephir's Map Editor. Increased size of map but it couldn't no longer load in normal world editor. ;/

Second question: Is there possible to make a Variable look like this:

Integer (Array 1) (Array 2) - and what exacly does increasing "Array" number beyond 1?

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I've tryied Zephir's Map Editor. Increased size of map but it couldn't no longer load in normal world editor.

If you use a program on a map you have to keep using it... Like for example, you can't use NewGen to make a trigger then go back to normal WE and expect it to work.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Second question: Is there possible to make a Variable look like this:

Integer (Array 1) (Array 2) - and what exacly does increasing "Array" number beyond 1?

Its impossible to have an integer with 2 seperate arrays. If I understood correctly you asked what changing an array number do. Array's by them selves have no value but they split up integers into millions IE. you have food 1 food 2 food 3 etc you can make one variable which is an array called food and set the value to your wants

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.