Melee area damage harming only enemies

Sayiain

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I want to make a hero who's attacks will do damage to few creatures in some distance to the primary. But I want it not to be any kind spell or ability. Huntress has this kind of ability. I tried to copy some fields from her to my hero and made many modification but my hero still does not attack many unist around the primary.

Please tell me fields and values that I should set. An example map would be nice:).

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
you could just have 2 attacks 1 with splash 1 without and disable the one when they get their splash ability?

Sayiain

Reaction score
I want the splash to be the only attack and present from the begining. It shall be not any ability. It shall be just an attack type, like shooting, cutting or mortar bullet(area damage). The effect shall be like a cleave or huntress missile.
I am asking for all required fields to make Huntress attack. Explenation are welcome.

GFreak45

Reaction score
its in the unit - attack (1 or 2) fields, look for splash damage and splash area of effect or something of that sort, for confirmation compare the attack of say an archer, to the attack of a cannon tower (in the attack fields)

Sayiain

Reaction score
No no no.
Splash damages my unist too.
I want it to be bouncing attack, like in Huntress.
I have already copied it but it does not work. I dont know what I am doing wrong so I ask you to give me an example of correctly created new hero with Huntress-like attack. Any area any damage, any number of targeted units. Any modification of the damage bounced.

GFreak45

Reaction score
it will if the unit is capable of targeting allied units, mark enemy along with ground/air/ancient all that jazz

Sayiain

Reaction score
Splash damage does damage all frienly and hostile units.
At least an my map.

it will if the unit is capable of targeting allied units, mark enemy along with ground/air/ancient all that jazz
That was it. Well. Not exactly it, because it was not in Targeting Units but ~Targest in Area of the Atack.
However thx a lot.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.