Report Mobile phones and wireless networks: No evidence of health risk found

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no scientific evidence that low-level electromagnetic field exposure from mobile phones and other transmitting devices causes adverse health effects, according to a report presented by a Norwegian Expert Committee. In addition, the Committee provides advice to authorities about risk management and regulatory practice.

The Committee has assessed the health hazards from low-level electromagnetic fields generated by radio transmitters. These electromagnetic fields are found around mobile phones, wireless phones and networks, mobile phone base stations, broadcasting transmitters and other communications equipment.

The Committee has evaluated the power of the fields, whether they pose a health risk, the current regulatory practice, and whether the threshold limit values for exposure are observed. The report is entitled “Svake høyfrekvente elektromagnetiske felt – en vurdering av helserisiko og forvaltningspraksis. FHI-rapport 2012:3” (In English: Low-level radiofrequency electromagnetic fields – an assessment of health risks and evaluation of regulatory practice. NIPH report 2012:3). Published on September 13th, the report contains a Norwegian and English summary.

(Fixed)

Last edited by a moderator:

WildTurkey

Previously known as giv_me_rep
Reaction score
i remember reading an article which showed that an experiment monitoring the growth of plants in areas with multiple wireless networks grew slower and died earlier than plants that lived in wireless free zones. I much prefer this article.

Nyph

Occasional News Reader
Reaction score
i remember reading an article which showed that an experiment monitoring the growth of plants in areas with multiple wireless networks grew slower and died earlier than plants that lived in wireless free zones. I much prefer this article.
Haha that sounds like a hilariously useless experiment. Areas with multiple wireless networks = cities, wireless free areas = rural.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I wonder who paid for this study. Big wireless?

Zakyath

Reaction score
Norway's state payed for this. It was done by the Norweigian Institute of Public Health (government funded)

just read the article in the future, guys

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I feel so relieved that TheHelper.net says my technology is not bad for my health LOL!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.