Model {Request]

-=Swift=-

Reaction score
Code:
Hello, I have followed tuts and tried on my own but I cannot get this to work. I need Shandris' Model to be romoved of her bow. Whenever I remove the bow and glows it screws up her body. I can't seem to get the correct vertexes because its intwined with her body.. And I don't understand alot and the difference between her on her bow/gloe of bow. So can someone please remove her bow and arrow, maybe her arrow pouch too, and link the model file to me? I do not need a skin.. Least I don't think I do.. Probably will only take 5 min.. Please and thank you!
Previously written by -=Swift=-
Fixed Figured out problem after stairing at model for a whilee..

Here is the model, find another wepon model if you like and use this tutorial: Attatching Weopon Tutoial By SD_Ryoko

Attachments

• Shandris.mdx
    144.7 KB · Views: 83

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
you could also try alpha channeling the skin she is using

also dont double post. cause u can edit ur post instead of 2x post

-=Swift=-

Reaction score
Yeah I know I thought I was editing and It ended up not.. And I couldn't find a way to delete the whole thread.. Sorry for the whole double post. Anyways.. Hope erveryone find the model I did useful..

-=Swift=-

Reaction score
I was using Magos.. I was trying to edit the animation but I don't know how in Magos.. So I tried with Gmax but its not letting me open the .mdx or .mdl files any help?

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.