Morph based on bear form problem

ablationer

Reaction score
I'm using an morph ability using bear form, i've put the same abilities to both characters and all, it works fine, however, the units are controlled as well by the computer and the player, the problem is : after i morph, after like a second or two, the character automatically remorphes back into its first form, it's not a delay or anything, it just casts the spell back automatically, is this an AI problem? how can i fix it?

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
1: Are both of the units of the same hero/non hero type? A hero can't morph into a normal unit and the other way around.
2: What values have you changed in the ability?
3: Are there any triggers connected to the ability? If so then show them.
4: Does this happen all the time or just every now and then?

ablationer

Reaction score
1.Yes, both heroes
2.I didn't change anything except the units data (original morph to etc) and the names
3.No, no trigger at all
4.All the time, but it's not precise, sometimes it's after a few seconds, sometimes immediately after I morph, but it never takes long

As I said, the unit is also controlled by the computer at the same time, so my guess is that it'd be the AI that would cast it, for some reason, maybe the AI judges that it's better to stay in the other form? anyone knows about that?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.