Move speed help

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
1: When i use my spell to morph my unit into another i want to increase his move speed to maximum... But i want no slow spells to affect that movespeed similar to Benehalow's ulti on dota ''Shapeshift''? Please help

2: I need a spell that deals splash damage but for ranged units(not with barage)... Like Dragon Knight's ulti on second lvl. I want it to dead on first lvl 10% splash on the second 30% and on the third 50% splash. Can it be done Without JASS?

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> i want no slow spells to affect that movespeed

Give that unit 1000% movement speed increase. Banehallow can be slowed. But only if the slow % is more than his third skill's movement speed increment.

aredee

Reaction score
for the second question
dk ulti's makes his dragon form can do a splash damage, why? because the dragon is another unit and the dragon's attack is splash, just like demolisher in WC3 melee

i think you can do it if you use a spell to transform your unit (that has normal attack) become a unit that has splash attack, you know how to make a normal attack splash, aren't you?

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
aredee i know how to make but how much splash does it do in %? and vypur85 if u uste purge on the unit he will be slowed by a factor of #... for example if i make 1000% movespeed and the purge will reduce by a factor of 10 it will be reduced to 100 right??? And anyway the third skill on the new version doesn't give movespeed bonus... Please help

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.