"movie" maps

E

Eilhal

I just want some opinions from people on here... if I made a map that was only a movie would people even care if I put it on B-net... me and my friend made a really cool movie that is portraying the battle shown at the start of Reign of Chaos (the one were the humans and orcs are battleing and then the burning legion [infernals] start attacking) and we also made a comedy one making fun of people (not real people... that could be taken offensive but people from in the game) would anyone like something like that on B-net? or on here if we uploaded??

N

Naine

As long as it's good :D I love the odd cinematic. The Tournament was a great example of comedy, and well made. I likes the 2004 editiopn. Silly peasant xD

Anyways, I would be happy to watch it :D You know that saying...

"If I can make a differance in the life of atleast one Member at Thehelpernet, then all this work was not a waste!"

Good Luck

E

Eilhal

Ok, I am currently attmpting to make a DotA/RPG hybrid... not much luck on it though... and not uch luck getting help here :( I guess my questions are just so simple that I should be blae to figure them out on my own :p :banghead: oh well. I really haven't hit a wall yet... just slowed down a little and looking ahead at things I know I don't know how to do.

Grozzy

Reaction score
The Movie

I would watch it (if i had a chance)
I like movies !
And it would be really cool to watch one.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
I don't think it would be hosted 10 times per list as once you saw it you saw it, however I'm sure people would enjoy to watch it once or twice if it was good.

B

brelinnnn

i know a lot of ppl that would watch it
me and my friends love making movie maps :cool:

O

OmgWtfBacon

Hm...Never seen OR heard of a movie map... but sounds like it might be interesting! I'll watch it if you make it. :)

B

brelinnnn

How many have you made ?
And where can i download them ?

We have them all on our computers. nothing huge, just little "mini" movies of random stuff we thought of. some i did on my own, but they are nothing special.

right now im working on a pretty big movie though, prbably with voices and stuff.

B

brelinnnn

The Movie Name?

There are a few buzzing through my mind right now:

Clash of the Titans is probably my fav.

Hero War, Good v.s. Evil :) , Kalimdor Glyphs, Arcane Gladiators

im no expert at making up names so they arent that good

O

OmgWtfBacon

If you tell me what its about I'm pretty creative at names. I named a Ninja Sneaky Gonzalez once. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.