Multiboard help, again

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
ok I am trying to create a Multiboard which looks like

Code:
4 rows which dont matter
[Name of Player 4] [ ] [0] [0]
[Name of Player 1(if he plays)] [ ] [0] [0]
[Name of Player 2(if he plays)] [ ] [0] [0]
[Name of Player 8] [ ] [0] [0]
[Name of Player 5(if he plays)] [ ] [0] [0]
[Name of Player 12] [ ] [0] [0]
[Name of Player 9(if he plays)] [ ] [0] [0]
[Name of Player 10(if he plays)] [ ] [0] [0]
what i try to do is that player 4,8 and 12 (controlled by a computer) are on top of the normal players
thats my code(which doesnt work)
Trigger:
  • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Set MBcounter = (MBcounter + 1)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • MBcounter Equal to ((Number of players in (All allies of Player 4 (Purple))) + ((Number of players in (All allies of Player 8 (Pink))) + 2))
        • Then - Actions
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: (player 12 + (String(MBcounter)))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row (MBcounter + 4) to (cc_players[12] + ((Name of (Player(12))) + cc_endtag))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row (MBcounter + 4) to
          • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 3, row (MBcounter + 4) to 0
          • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 4, row (MBcounter + 4) to 0
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 1, row (MBcounter + 4) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Set playerwhichrow[12] = (MBcounter - 0)
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • MBcounter Equal to ((Number of players in (All allies of Player 4 (Purple))) + 1)
            • Then - Actions
              • Game - Display to (All players) the text: (player 8 + (String(MBcounter)))
              • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row (MBcounter + 4) to (cc_players[8] + ((Name of (Player(8))) + cc_endtag))
              • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row (MBcounter + 4) to
              • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 3, row (MBcounter + 4) to 0
              • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 4, row (MBcounter + 4) to 0
              • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 1, row (MBcounter + 4) to Show text and Hide icons
              • Set playerwhichrow[8] = (MBcounter - 0)
            • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • MBcounter Equal to 1
                • Then - Actions
                  • Game - Display to (All players) the text: (player 12 + (String(MBcounter)))
                  • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row (MBcounter + 4) to (cc_players[4] + ((Name of (Player(4))) + cc_endtag))
                • Else - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • ((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: (user + (String(MBcounter)))
                      • Set playerwhichrow[Integer A] = (MBcounter + 4)
                      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row (MBcounter + 4) to (cc_players[(Integer A)] + ((Name of (Player((Integer A)))) + cc_endtag))
                      • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 1, row (MBcounter + 4) to Show text and Show icons
                    • Else - Actions

PS: dont bother me of leaks, i know it leaks but first it should work then i will clean leaks

EDIT: fixed the problem by myself

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.