Multiboard Icons on the wrong column

nardretor

Reaction score
Well, months ago i decided adding icons to my map multiboard. With the help of people here in TheHelper, i successfully created triggers where a hero icon appears on the column of the buyer when the hero is bought. Here is a part of my trigger where i put multiboard icons.

Trigger:
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) Equal to Master of Fury
    • Then - Actions
      • Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (1 + (Player number of (Owner of (Sold unit)))) to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNFelGuard.blp
    • Else - Actions

I believe that many people will be shocked as I used If/then/else in many heroes. I want it that way except if it will worsen my problem

So, here it is, the problem.
If the map is played with complete 12 players, the icons appear on the right column.
But if the map is played with players that are not consecutive, the icons appear on the wrong column. Because only playing players are shown in the multiboard.

For example:
Player 1 is playing - Icon appeared on the correct column
Player 2 is not playing - No Icon because the status was not playing
Player 3 is playing - Icon didn't appear because 1 + 3 = 4 and there are only 3 columns. The player number is 3.

Is there a solution for this?

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
i'm not 100% sure but i think you're using the same multiboard which i use....

well.. i fix it....

this is my trigger:

~~

nardretor

Reaction score
I really do not understand that. A little explanation could be better. My multiboard is very common. Just Player Name, Kills and Deaths with hero icons (as my map is an AoS map) and timer on the title.

I'll be sleepin' right now. Im already sleepy. I'll be checking for some posts after more or less 14 hours. I hope that someone would get to solve my problem.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
just check the trigger which sort your multiboard (which check what player is playing and create the lane)

copy that line which check it and set the icon to that line

pm me if need the trigger again

nardretor

Reaction score
I think that it is better if there would be deeper explanations on the trigger actions. It's a bit confusing to me. Please show it to me once more with explanations. Thank you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.