Multiboard Problem

exrio

Reaction score
OK I've created a multiboard, when player joins my game the row increases, the problem is I set rows 3 - 10 to specific colors from blue to gray, so when there is space like blue color is not chosen and teal is the first one the order is still blue to gray in order.

How can I specify that a color is not used and will use the next color in line like if I choose to play alone and select yellow as color instead of blue yellow will appear in the 3rd row.

ultimate11

Reaction score
First you need to set up a variable type integer.Then set integer equal to number of playing players .Create a multiboard with integer rows.
For each integer A from 1-Max player number of your game create another variable type string and set ab for exemple colour[1]=|CFFFF0303 and so...Change color of text in row bla bla row integer to colour[player number].
Hope that you get the ideea.
BTW those are colour codes

Red: |CFFFF0303 |R (255,3,3)
Blue: |CFF0042FF |R (0,66,255)
Teal: |CFF1CB619 |R (28,230,185)
Purple: |CFF540081 |R (80,0,129)
Yellow: |CFFFFFF01 |R (255,255,1)
Orange: |CFFFE8A0E |R (254,138,14)
Green: |CFF20C000 |R (32,192,0)
Pink: |CFFE55BB0 |R (229,91,176)
Grey: |CFF959697 |R (149,150,151)
Light Blue: |CFF7EBFF1 |R (126,191,241)
Dark Green: |CFF106246 |R (16,98,70)
Brown: |CFF4E2A04 |R (74,42,4)

This my multiboard.You can use like an example.If hope that i was usefull.
Trigger:
  • Multiboard
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 2.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 5 columns and ((Number of players in (All players matching (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))) + 1) rows, titled |cff0000ffDefense o...
      • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to 9.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to 6.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to 5.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 1 to 5.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 5, row 1 to 5.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to |CFF0042FFPlayer |R
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to |CFF0042FFStatus |R
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to |CFF0042FFDeath|R
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 1 to |CFF0042FFKill|R
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 5, row 1 to |CFF0042FFCreep Kil...
      • Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNHeroAlchemist.blp
      • Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNScrollOfRegenerationGreen.blp
      • Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAcidBomb.blp
      • Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 1 to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNBattleStations.blp
      • Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 5, row 1 to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNBearForm.blp
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing
            • Then - Actions
              • Set Multi_count = (Multi_count + 1)
              • Set Multi_row[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] = Multi_count
              • -------- /////////////////////////// --------
              • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row Multi_row[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] to 9.00% of the total screen width
              • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row Multi_row[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] to 6.00% of the total screen width
              • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row Multi_row[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] to 5.00% of the total screen width
              • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row Multi_row[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] to 5.00% of the total screen width
              • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 5, row Multi_row[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] to 5.00% of the total screen width
              • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row Multi_row[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] to (Name of (Player((Integer A))))
              • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row Multi_row[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] to |CFF20C000Online |R
              • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row Multi_row[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] to (|CFF0042FF + ((String(HD[(Integer A)])) + |R))
              • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row Multi_row[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] to (|CFFFF0303 + ((String(HK[(Integer A)])) + |R))
              • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 5, row Multi_row[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] to (|CFF20C000 + ((String(CK[(Integer A)])) + |R))
              • Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row Multi_row[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAcolyte.blp
              • Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row Multi_row[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNBansheeMaster.blp
              • Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row Multi_row[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAcidBomb.blp
              • Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row Multi_row[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNBattleStations.blp
              • Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 5, row Multi_row[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNBearForm.blp
            • Else - Actions

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
wow this is really long.... took me around 3min to understand, lol. btw, thanks, needed it too

ultimate11

Reaction score
I know that is quite long but also I think that is complex.If u need it or like it then I happy to help u. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.