Multiboard problems

Xan_Kriegor

I can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Right now I'm trying to figure out how to put a unit's icon into a multiboard without hardcoding another variable for it. (I know what the Event is to change icons, I just can't find a way in it to reference the unit's icon) The main issue is that it's asking for a string with which to find the icon, which is near impossible to do. From other triggers I already have a unit-type variable and ability variable that both have the desired icons respective to their units if that helps.

Another issue I'm having is trying to get unit names into the multiboard. Here's the line that's supposed to do it:
Trigger:
  • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row ((Player number of (Triggering player)) + 1) to (Load (Key name) of (Key (Random unit from tempUg)) from htNametags)
There's precisely one unit in the unit group, but it's returning an empty string. I've also tried adding in a Pick every unit in tempUg just for that event but it didn't work either. Any idea how to do this?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.