Multiple kills (chain kills) award

streng

Reaction score
Hi guys. I have a idea , but i dont know how to triger.
I want a create system , when you kill multiple creep with one skill (or one hit when you have cleaving attack) you will be awarded for some amount of bonus experience.
Simillar system you can see in diablo III
Anyone know how to help me ?

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Multikill
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Integer = (Integer + 1)
      • Wait 0.00 seconds
      • Set Integer = 0

This seems to work fine for tracking units killed at the same time. It doesn't differentiate between killers though, so you might want to use arrays to track multikills for different units.

streng

Reaction score
Your system help me , but i have same trouble with floating text. I used this trigers:
Code:
Chain
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set Chainkill = (Chainkill + 1)
        Wait 0.00 seconds
        Set Chainkill = 0

Code:
Chain 2
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        Chainkill Greater than 1
    Actions
        Hero - Add Chainkill experience to (Killing unit), Hide level-up graphics
        Floating Text - Create floating text that reads ((String(Chainkill)) +  Unit Multikill ) above (Killing unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
        Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
        Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 4.00 seconds

Problem is that this system has minor bug. When i do multiple kill for example 5creep. This system count 5+4+3+2 Experience (instead of 5 experience). It is fine for me. But triger create floating text 4x at same time and apear (5Unit multikil, 4Unit multikil, 3Unit multikill...) at same position and at same time. Do you know how to fix it ? Experience count is perfect for me, but the floating text is disgusting.
Thanks for your answer

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Chain
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempInt_Copy = (TempInt_Copy + 1)
      • Wait 0.00 seconds
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • TempInt_Copy Greater than 1
          • (Killing unit) Not equal to No unit
          • ((Killing unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Hero - Add (100 x TempInt_Copy) experience to (Killing unit), Show level-up graphics
          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads ((String(TempInt_Copy)) + unit MultiKill) above (Killing unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
          • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
          • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 4.00 seconds
        • Else - Actions
      • Set TempInt_Copy = 0

This seems to work fine.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.