Multiply auras on one unit.

quagmire23

Reaction score
I am trying to set all the auras on one hero unit. Im coming with the problem that only 2 of auras are showing up at once. the reason why I am do this is because I am creating a map where a single hero must defeat a constant spawning army. Similar to tower defense except with relation periods, item drops, shopping for items and units, free moving capabilities, etc. Some help would be great!

quagmire23

Reaction score
Brilliance aura
Thorns aura
Command aura
Endurance aura
Devotion aura

The ones that are actual Hero ones.

quagmire23

Reaction score
I try to but in makes me use one of the original auras as a base, I try to implement the other auras and when i try to start, some of the auras dont show. Ive looked and none of them conflict with each other.

Necrolytie

Reaction score
I make 9 custom auras, and all thezy works with each others, just remember, high leveled auras will ignore same auras of the same type if it has low level than theys.

Attachments

• Aura Pack.w3x
    20.6 KB · Views: 161

quagmire23

Reaction score
Okay but I what I'm doing I'll take an aura, thorns, creat custom ability. Then I go to the abilities part, find all the auras I want and add them. When I try to use the ability on a unit that originally dosent have an aura, some don't show.

Necrolytie

Reaction score
Hmmmm... Some unit can't be affected by some auras... for exemple, Brillance Aura does not affect nom-mana units, True Shot Aura does not affect nom-ranged units...

Maybe your problem can be some of that reactions... Maybe you are wanting to use a aura on a unit thats it does not affect him.

Or can be the buffs bar are on it max, the unit has the effect of this aura, but the buff just don't has been showing

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.