My Favorite Magic Trick

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I watched it without audio so I'm going to say that there was a lot of redundancy. Playing with the cards in a shuffling motion while not actually shuffling. (Though I am aware that he did actually shuffle a few times)

It's hard to be impressed by any "magic tricks" done on a camera because the video can easily be paused and the cards can be adjusted the way they should be.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
This is true; however, in my opinion it is the patter that makes any magic trick go from good to great. A lot of magic (in my experience anyway) isn't in the effect itself, it's in the back story/banter that goes with it.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I watched it without audio so I'm going to say that there was a lot of redundancy. Playing with the cards in a shuffling motion while not actually shuffling. (Though I am aware that he did actually shuffle a few times)

It's hard to be impressed by any "magic tricks" done on a camera because the video can easily be paused and the cards can be adjusted the way they should be.

Agreed. I would believe this if maybe their was a clock next to the guy that ticked every second.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Just for the record, I'm the guy in the video, and I did not pause the video at all. If I had done it, you would have seen a weird fade in (as my hands would have had to change positions because it would be incredibly difficult to get them in the exact same position as before).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.