My map, any ideas how to make it special?

DarkSonicele

Reaction score
I am making an AoS-ish map and i want some ideas how to make it special, until now i have added King of the Hill mode, Capture the Flag mode, made different ways of winning, made different shops, made a boss unit, made it possible to use gold to buy items and use battle tokens (Lumber, which you get from killing enemy creeps/neutral hostile creeps) to buy items.

And i wanted to know if i could add others things to it, so that it doesn't get boring playing after 10 games.

Any ideas TheHelper.net?

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
> I am making an AoS-ish map and i want some ideas how to make it special, until now i have added King of the Hill mode, Capture the Flag mode, made different ways of winning, made different shops, made a boss unit, made it possible to use gold to buy items and use battle tokens (Lumber, which you get from killing enemy creeps/neutral hostile creeps) to buy items.

Whatever you've added in that map made the map in no way closer to unique.
A very important element in a map that makes it good and popular is its being unique.
So go find it, if I found something unique on my own, I would claim it as my own map.

Try looking at other AoS Maps and try to think of something that other maps don't have.
You can call it 'uniqueness'; now go add it to your map

I'm simply implying that your effort in asking this is not so different than asking someone to make you a good Map.
(out of nowhere)
This is different than other threads that request for spells.
Spells are just a part of a game, where uniqueness, is the whole game itself.
I believe you can't ask for that.

M

Makaze

Here's an idea why don't you just think of it yourself!?

Its not special if other people do it for you.

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
AoS? Don't make one is the best suggestion... There are so many out there with advanced features , JASS enhance heroes yet people still play dota. I suggest a hero arena its fairly similar concept with making heroes you don't see much cept hellvsheaven which is kind of unbalanced.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
People play from the gameplay and making, not from it's coding. I suggest what Tinki3 (I mean hell_knight) has recommended you to do, an Arena or something less similar to AoS.

Originality is a MUST, and it should probably be your own ideas unless your out of it..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.