My Wind Rider hero cannot be bought...

nardretor

Reaction score
I am currently making a flying hero with a Wind Rider model and... i cant buy cause i put the Movement Type to Float. This appears when i try to buy the hero from the altar:
"A newly constructed unit has no room to be placed."

Hover works but i cant change its altitude. I hope good solutions come... Thanks

Volkof

Reaction score
Is there anything near or surrounding your alter? like wall or crates?

Why dont you try putting you alter in the middle of the map where there is nothing around it, and try training again

nardretor

Reaction score
Oh really? the altar's position is the problem? A castle can fit on the altar's position... Well.. if i remove the wall, it will appear bad xD

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
Float applies to marine units, so if there is no water nearby your hero can't be trained.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Float applies to marine units, so if there is no water nearby your hero can't be trained.

That's your problem, a floating movement refers to a movement on the water. If there's no water, then there's no unit. Why haven't you changed the movement type to flying? Doesn't it work or something?

EDIT: I'm sure you can change the height with a hovering movement type...

nardretor

Reaction score
oh... i see... now i understand... i cant use fly as movement type because it shouldnt fly above trees, walls, structures. And... Hover... it just fly up to maybe 40 height and even i change it to 90 or 200, nothing happens...

SkateuUp

Reaction score
why don't you use the storm crow way? Add the ability, trigger movement height, then remove it?

roXplosive

Reaction score
Well if you want to adjust the flying height and still move like a walking hero use hover movement or just the crow form thingy . Look at my custom hero that uses hover and it won't fly over trees/ramps and stuff here

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.