RPG Mythos RPG

slowrider

Reaction score
I am currently creating a multi-Player RPG that incorporates Greek Mythology but still remains unique. The game allows for each player to choose only one character, but the character is highly customizable. The RPG is also based heavily on realism, from terrain to combat: one hit from a sword or arrow and your hero could die (players have to rely heavily on abilities, teamwork, planning in order to survive). Items are categorized into 8 classes and 6 rarity levels which determine Hero Level requirements. Items also carry the available abilities for heroes: each item is spell book that carries abilities pertaining to that item.

I started my work about a month ago and so far i have implemented various systems like weapon system, creep respawn, loot system, damage show, spell show.. And i have completed about half the terrain, but still am working on items.

I am looking for either a skilled individual to help with:
- triggers (mainly quests)
- Terraining
- Spells
-new systems

or just general advice to bring my map to the next level.

-I am working on a Beta version for anyone who is interested.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'll try to help with anything you need me too, I am not good at terraining unless it's just the placing of doodads. Tell me what needs doing, give me the map and i'll try to help.

Also, it might help to upload the Beta

slowrider

Reaction score
I tried uploading the Beta but it says thats its filesize is too large...

Its only about 1.5 MB though

Joccaren

Reaction score
Thats why, your only allowed to upload maps that are 500kb in size, try emailing it to people

slowrider

Reaction score
Thats why, your only allowed to upload maps that are 500kb in size, try emailing it to people

hey joccaren i see that you are creating an RPG map as well! How about ill send you my WIP Map and you send me yours just for critique. Ill be glad to help you out if you wish, when i have a little more time and my map is a little closer to being complete.

Joccaren

Reaction score
:( Can't open or run it, I don't have 1.24 patch. Do you have any pre 1.24 versions?

slowrider

Reaction score
no dont think so. Well i think i am coming close to a finished official Beta.. I might just test on BN

slowrider

Reaction score
I am finished the Demo Version.

Heres a list of what is done in this Verson:

-Half the terrain
-Creep spawns
-creeps loots
-Hero skills
-items:requirements/abilities/descriptions/Equipment system
-Unit spawn waves/Bosses

What it needs: QUESTS!

Ask me for a version and ill send it to you!

ps. anyone interested in making quests for my RPG please let me know!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.