First Skill: Target Unit
Second Skill: Passive
Third Skill: Area
Ultimate Skill: Passive, Target, Area or Whole Map xD

my characters:

- a Boxer
Model: anyone knows a boxer model that has attachments? xD
Skills:

Finished: 1st skill, Raining Meteor Punches - Showers the Target Unit with 4xLevelofAbility Punches and damages the unit depending on Boxer's Agility

Finished: 2nd skill, Weak point - deals critical damage and has and additional Health, Armor & mana

Currently Making Trigger: 3rd Skill, Maximum Punch - the boxer charges energy on his hand, creates a glowing effect, then releases the energy on the targeted point, dealing 3xAgixCastedTime + 500/1000/1500/ Damage, maximum casting time 5 secs.

Currently Thinking on his Ultimate
Marine
Model: the normal marine in warcraft
skills

Code:
Currently thinking of skills

Time Controller
model: anyone that has the looks of controlling time,. xD
skills

Code:
Currently thinking of Skills

- Can anyone also have some Hero ideas? =) i would really appreciate it

DioD

Reaction score
stimpack, penetrator shell, radar, grenade, plasma rifle named raynor

blink, charge, time buble, time stop named DyolF Knip

soulmaka

Reaction score
stimpack, penetrator shell, radar, grenade, plasma rifle named raynor

blink, charge, time buble, time stop named DyolF Knip

woooow.. that's one lazy skill ideas.. -_-
and did i say i needed HERO names?

thanks for the spell NAMES anyways.. :p

hopy

Reaction score
thanks for the spell NAMES anyways.. :p

Well ye can think of some abilities with those names. :p DioD, sorry but I'm going to use some of your ability names to help get some abilities. :)

By the way... Starcraft eh? :p

You'll have to decide your self what abilities will be the basic skill and which will be ulties or normals.
The Marine:
Stimpack: Increases the hero's attack speed by 30% for 10 seconds at the cost of 5% of the hero's maximum health.
Penetrator Shell: Fires a high power bullet at a target enemie unit dealing x damage + y x argility. This counts as a Phisical attack and ignores all armor and shielding.
Radar: Passivly increases the line of sight of the Marine, and allows the Marine to use his Radar to scout areas on the map, (LoS inc + Far sight).
Frag Grenade: Throws a grenade at a target point (short range) dealing x damage and causes shards to fire at 3 enemie units dealing y damage and stunning for a short duration.
Lock 'n Load: (Passive): Increases the attack speed of the Marine by x% and causes bullets fired by the Marine to have a 10% chance to go through the target unit dealing half attack damage to a unit behind the attacked target.
Call in the Cavalry: Summons in a special Rock 'n Roll Steamtank to the Marine, the Steamtank has high armor and health and medium splash damage as well as some special abilities.
- Shockwave: Sends out a wave of energie collected by the Steamtanks special... solar cells? :p dealing x damage.
- Rock 'n Roll!: Removes colision from the Steam Tank and causes it to deal damage to units it moves through.
- Steamtank: (Passive): When the Steamtank attacks it releases steam from all sides of the tank dealing x damage to all units close to the Steamtank.

Time... person...:
Blink: (basic ability?): Blinks the hero to a target location... (call it demension warp?)
Time Bubble: Creates a field of arcane magic slowing down the movement and attack speed of all enemie units in the field by x%, while increasing the movement speed of friendly units by y%. Lasts 25 seconds, the bubble cannot be moved. (Maybe just create a few totems in a circle and make some effect between them).
Time Stop: (I'd make this one the ulti): Completely stops time in a small area causes all enemie units to stop moving completely.
Good Preperation: When the hero uses this ability his health, mana and buffs will be saved, afther x seconds his health, mana and buffs will be set exactly like they were when they got saved.
Theory of Relativity: (Passive): When any unit that has any slowing effect on them (both from the hero as well as for example a sorseress' slow) attacks the hero they'll have a x% chance to be teleported to a random place within 600 range of the hero and gain y damage.

I might come with one or two more heroes a little later. And I'm sorry but I can't think of any fun boxer hero ideas, I had some ideas for a flying Faerie Dragon hero, a Dragonkin flame hero, or maybe a Murloc hero... Murlocs are awesome...

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Searching a little around on these forums and you will find a lot of simmilar threads, where I am sure you will find some ideas that suit you! See one of these every day! =D

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Rapid Punch:The Boxer punches the target unit so rapidly, dealing damage equal to X amount of attacks (You choose) Its like getting in a certain amount of attacks, but you know, super fast

OmnipunchThe Boxer is so fast, he goes to every unit around him attacking each one at a super fast speed, if theres only one unit, he only hits that unit, has 3/5/8 attacks per omnislash Its from Dota, if you dont know it, then just youtube omnislash

soulmaka

Reaction score
Rapid Punch:The Boxer punches the target unit so rapidly, dealing damage equal to X amount of attacks (You choose) Its like getting in a certain amount of attacks, but you know, super fast

OmnipunchThe Boxer is so fast, he goes to every unit around him attacking each one at a super fast speed, if theres only one unit, he only hits that unit, has 3/5/8 attacks per omnislash Its from Dota, if you dont know it, then just youtube omnislash

i play dota, mostly all of the Filipino teenagers play dota.. xD
hmm.. nice spell ideas there.. xD

omniPUNCH didn't came into my mind.. well thanks.. xD

hopy

Reaction score
i play dota, mostly all of the Filipino teenagers play dota.. xD
hmm.. nice spell ideas there.. xD

Sorry but I didn't quite understand that one... was that ment for me or the Rapid Punch or something? :O

Murloc!:
Swim: (Base ability, not sure if it'll fit your map though): Allows the hero to be able to pass through water.
Parasite: Causes a unit to be infected with a murlock parasite, if the unit dies a parasite will spawn. (low health, low/medium attack, no defence, 5% evade, 5% crit- lasts 20 seconds). each time a parasite dies 2 other parasites will spawn in its place.
Brrraawwwrrr: Causes a unit to be trapped in a net for x seconds and cause y damage over the duration. At the same the Murloc jumps at his target at gains a 10% increased damage bonus against the trapped target.
Brawlawlawl: Calls for help to summon three murlock friends that can cast Frost Bolt (Long range damage + slow) and Frozen Barrier (freezes the Murlock friend for 3 second causing it to gain 0 damage).
Coral Sword: (Passive + Active) (Passive): Causes targets hit by the murloc to bleed x damage over 5 seconds. (Active): Increases the murlocs attack speed by 50% for 6 seconds, every time the murloc kills something the duration is increased by 4 seconds.
Brawwll of Death: Gives every enemie unit around the murloc a 2/3/4% chance to instantly get killed and stuns all enemie
units for 2/3/4 seconds.

There we go, and no ... I couldn't think of any names.

soulmaka

Reaction score
Sorry but I didn't quite understand that one... was that ment for me or the Rapid Punch or something? :O

nope., xD i just replied to the guy above, about dota

Murloc!:
Swim: (Base ability, not sure if it'll fit your map though): Allows the hero to be able to pass through water.
Parasite: Causes a unit to be infected with a murlock parasite, if the unit dies a parasite will spawn. (low health, low/medium attack, no defence, 5% evade, 5% crit- lasts 20 seconds). each time a parasite dies 2 other parasites will spawn in its place.
Brrraawwwrrr: Causes a unit to be trapped in a net for x seconds and cause y damage over the duration. At the same the Murloc jumps at his target at gains a 10% increased damage bonus against the trapped target.
Brawlawlawl: Calls for help to summon three murlock friends that can cast Frost Bolt (Long range damage + slow) and Frozen Barrier (freezes the Murlock friend for 3 second causing it to gain 0 damage).
Coral Sword: (Passive + Active) (Passive): Causes targets hit by the murloc to bleed x damage over 5 seconds. (Active): Increases the murlocs attack speed by 50% for 6 seconds, every time the murloc kills something the duration is increased by 4 seconds.
Brawwll of Death: Gives every enemie unit around the murloc a 2/3/4% chance to instantly get killed and stuns all enemie
units for 2/3/4 seconds.

There we go, and no ... I couldn't think of any names.

HAHA!! nice one,,.. xD thanks + rep:thup::thup:

0WN3D

Reaction score
Let's see if i can help give an idea for boxer's Ultimate....
Here you go

Concentration
Boxer starts charging his body with extremely strong energy. This energy increases his defence slowly. After his defence has increase over 20 points, he cannot concentrate anymore and will release his energy around him.
Basicly charge up for a fixed period of time(5 sec) every second after casting will increase his armor. When he has increase his armor by 20 points, he will create a explosion like effect around him and stuns all enemies.(Since you play DotA explaining it will be easier. This skill is like the new alchemist unstable concotion execpt you cannot release the power and there is no projectiles.)NON CHANNELING

Tornado Kick(Ryu style:p)
Spins quickly and sucks evry unit that come too near to be damaged constantly. Units effected cannot move out of the attack and after 3sec of spinning, Boxer jumps in the air and stuns evryone around him UN CANCELABLE

Boxing ring
Creates a ring that enemies cannot escape. Whenever a enemy touches the side of the ring, he will have decreased armor for as long as the ring is present. armor decreasation is stackable. When Boxer is in the ring, His spirit is raised to such a high extent that he will push a unit back whenever he attacks it.

I am basicly trying to get a good synergy with your other skill :p

hopy

Reaction score
nope., xD i just replied to the guy above, about dota
Good, I've played DotA maybe 1 or 2 times before coming to the conclusion that I realy didn't like the map at all and that I've got no clue why it's so populair. Had a person once that kept saying that I stole all my spell ideas from DotA and he just wouldn't listen at all and it got me pretty much pissed off. :p

HAHA!! nice one,,.. xD thanks + rep:thup::thup:
Thank you very much, always wanted to do a Murloc hero. :D
How complicated do you want your hero? Cause some times when you post awesome heroes people find it too complicated and want easier heroes. xD

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
First of all, I think you could implent Goblin Alchemist in your map, make the Chemical rage the start ability and adding a passive (a suggestion is Ogre Chemistry or something, heavily increasing hit point regeneration of the alchemist)
:thup:

Anyway, here is another idea
Swashbuckler/Bandit/Rouge etc, your choice
Agility hero, bandit model.

Shadowmeld - Starting ability. If you think it is too underpowered, increase his mana and regeneration while he is hidden!
Stalk - Active, target (can be cast continual, like faire fire). Grants vision of the unit, and ADD SOMETHING NEGATIVE AT YOUR CHOICE, could be decreased armor, additional damage from piercing, decreased movement, etc
Netter - Active, area. All units in the area is Ensnared (just like the Raider ability). While ensnared, armor is also slightly reduced.
Slow poison - Passive. The original, stacking slow poison ability.

Ambush - Ulti. Active, target. This ability will summon A half circle of 6 bandits at the opposite of the target from the hero. They will be ordered to attack the target, but can be controlled as normal and issued other orders. Bandits last 12 seconds, have 400 hp, 30-45 damage (average attack speed, ranged), and slow poison. Example of how they are summoned; (B: bandits, T: target, H: caster)
______B__B______
___B________B___
B______________B

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.