Need help. Tiny ultimate skill.

khll1993

Reaction score
I' was able to create Tiny's ultimate skill. However, I have a problem. Whenever a custom Hex skill of another hero is used on my Tiny, Tiny returns back to his original small size. How do I remedy this?

khll1993

Reaction score
oh. i'm sorry. Tiny's ultimate skill, i think, is a 3-level skill. His physical size increases everytime you increase the level of the ultimate skill. It also reduces his atk speed, increases his movespeed, and increases his damage everytime you increase the level of the skill. I used triggers to increase the size of the hero.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
I think Hex transforms it into another unit then back to it's normal unit. So any triggered model alterations are also reset, so I think you'll need to reapply scaling.

khll1993

Reaction score
I created a trigger so that everytime I learned the skill, my Tiny would increase in size. But after it goes back to it's original size, I don't know how to return it exactly to it's final size because the skill has already been learned and I can't learn it again, so the trigger won't be activated again. How do I reapply scaling using triggers?

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
a unit finishes casting a spell
unit-type of (target spell being cast on) equal to tiny..
set tiny's size to big... i don't have WE right now, but something like that in GUI

khll1993

Reaction score
"unit-type of (target spell being cast on) equal to tiny.."

I've tried that one, but I can't specify a specific unit, it tells me to specify variables.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.