Need help to make spells with ideas

zero9x

Reaction score
In dota, they created the Storm Panda and Fire Panda hero, so i think about the last Earth-Panda, but i cant make it, heres the tooltips:

Rolling Totem:
Point Target
Earth Panda throw a totem to a location, deals 80/130/180/230 dmg to enemies who block the way and creat a Totem in the target point. If Earth Panda come close the Totem, it will return 55/65/75/85% mana cost to him.

Stone Breaker
Instant
When cast, Earth Panda will check any Totem on the map. If there is a totem on the map, he'll destroy the totem and blink to the Totem's position, deals 60/100/140/180 dmg and slow nearby enemy units.

Plz help me (or teach me) to make the 1st spell...

Xan_Kriegor

I can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
To make the first spell is fairly easy if you don't want to be fancy with it. To 'throw' the totem you can just use the Serpent Ward skill and if you want something to actually fly use a missile system for it. Give the totem Thunderclap or your instant-target aoe of choice and when it's summoned, order it to cast the aoe then remove it (or just made the cooldown really long so it can't be overused) and that'll take care of the damage part. For the mana return, give the totem an aura (and level it via triggers to match the spell level so you can give the right amount of mana back) and when your hero is affected by the aura, use triggers to give it the corresponding amount of mana and remove the aura from the totem.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.