Need help with a map idea

Moocow1569

Reaction score
Out of idea's for a map... Any suggestions?

Well i am trying to make a map where there are a bunch of arena's, like capture the flag, a maze where a ball chases you etc... Well i have ran out of idea's and still have lots of room. If you can think of anything that would be a good idea to add like a "Enfo" arena idea(already knew that one) then please leave a comment telling me it because i am in need of new idea's!!!

P.S if i finish the map and use your idea i will include your wc3 name in the credits(that means if you have a idea leave your wc3 name)

Finestdeath

Reaction score
Make a map thats simple to understand, lagless, fun and balanced. (With all that cool awesome stuff of course!) I suggest making a sort of Melee Map + Castle Defense + Hero Defense style.

So that means, you start off maybe with a Keep (you can change the units so its more fun). You slowly build up your empire (There are other players too). Then maybe in 20 minutes time, the enemies will start to send waves. At first, its pretty weak, that even the King's Guards can handle. But soon, they get very strong, and you will need to assist the King or he dies. (If he dies, everyone dies.)

Then maybe before the enemeis arrive, your King has this arena where he gets entertainment and such. He will randomly pick heroes to fight against each other. The winner gets some gold and some of his body guards while the loser gets nothing. But both of them will get exp though.

A weather system will be good too. Like maybe at the start of the game its random. So it might be winter (slower MS/AS, etc) or summer (faster HP regen).

Your hero will be stronger then the usual warcraft hero, but not to strong. (So that you won't be seeing a hero solo-ing all the way) Hence, It will require you to keep gathering resource, building units, research, protect the Main Objective (The King).

Then you might wan to add in a secondary objective. After protecting the Main Objective, the King felt that all of you guys (The players) might overthrow the King. Hence, he decided to create a sort of conspiracy which will cause every player to fight against each other. Then, your secondary objective would be simple, defend yourself while defeating others. (That includes the King. But this time he sends in his extra reinforcements, so its harder to really defeat him.)

To cut short:
Main Objective: Protect the King's Palace while building up your empire.
Secondary Objective (After Main Objective): The King decided to betray everyone by creating a conspiracy that war is raging between each empire. Then everyone is now everyones enemey so you have to defeat everyone.

Edit: Looks like its pretty messy. Think I will rephrase certain parts and add in paragraphing.

Moocow1569

Reaction score
I think you guys may have misunderstood what i said, I have a map idea but i need help with some of the arena idea's...

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
so you want to make somthing like luther party?

well have a game where the players are put in an arena where if you fall off the edg you lose and the units have the ability to knockback the other players with a spell

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
It seems I never run out of ideas, except most of them are too hard to explain unfortunately. But here ya go:

#1: Hot Potatoe type game where you just toss a bomb around, and you could even add cool twist.

#2: Everyone is in an arena with coins randomly dropping around it, and you walk over them to pick them up, and the person with the least coins gets chosen to be able to attack other players, and when he hits a player, they will drop 50% of their coins, and it just switches up every certain amount of seconds. The Person with the most coins wins.

#3: A race to the end type game, everyone is placed behind a line of some sort, and they all have different abilities or items they can use to slow the other players down, and there are catapults shooting stuff on their trail to kill them or something along those lines.

You just got to think about already made games and pull in twists and that will usually lead to other cool games you can think of.

mariopoop

Reaction score
a scary game (well, not realy scarry:rolleyes:) where a zombie chases people around a maze and your vision is very small.

can u post the map when you are done? it sound fun!:thup:

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
a scary game (well, not realy scarry:rolleyes:) where a zombie chases people around a maze and your vision is very small.

can u post the map when you are done? it sound fun!:thup:

Eh... I've played a game like that. More annoying than anything randomly getting killed is never fun.

cryowraith

Reaction score
Have u heard of Jungle Race? Basically every player spawns as a random unit and tries to finish 10 laps of the course to win. Every time u finish a lap (or reach a check point) u get turned into another random unit. Random units range from peasants who can build buildings to block others, serpent wards that cannot move but has a high attack speed, ancients that moves slower than a turtle and even a farm named "rest for a while" (where u cant move). Oh and if someone kills u u return to the previous check point.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.