Need help with character specific item/spells

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
Hi I promised a while ago to a bunch of people that I'd be making custom models for a zombie type map (namely new soldier to replace the overused marines) if I ever got milkshape again. Well... I have it and now I'm keeping to the promise.

The marines are coming along just fine (wip. ss below) but I want to do the weapons as item attachments. I want to make 3 ranks of weapons for each marine (ranged and melee), which means 3 different guns and 3 different melee weapons.

Problem is that I don't know enough about guns to figure out what these attachments should be. I don't want to make guns that don't make sense with the character class, and I want to make each rank realistically a better then the last (ie. I don't want rank one to be a m4a1 and rank 2 to be the equivalent of a Mac10).

Also I want ulti spells to attribute to the 3rd rank of each weapon, but I'm stuck for ideas. For example tho, one idea I have is that for the assault class' rank 3 weapon it has an attached grenade laucher. Simple I kno, but that's all I got.

Heres the list of classes I need weapons for -

1. Assault Troop
ranged - Assault rifles
melee - Huge swingy bludgeoning-type weapons

2. Stealth Troop
ranged - sub machine guns
melee - dual swords

3. Tech Trooper
ranged - ? maybe a mix of things like a shotgun n such
melee - ?

4. Medic (note this is a chick)
ranged - ?
melee - ?

WIP Assault trooper -
soldier2.png

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
No one has any ideas?.... or no one saw this? :p Anyhow I've got the weapons for these two worked out, it's the other 2 I'm stumped on.

1. Assault Troop
ranged -
Grade 1: AK47
Grade 2: Colt M16A4
Grade 3: Dillon M134D Gatling Gun

melee -
Grade 1: Sledge Hammer
Grade 2: Fire Axe
Grade 3: Chain-Axe

2. Stealth Troop
ranged -
Grade 1: B&T MP9 PDW/Submachine Gun
Grade 2: Heckler & Koch 9mm MP5
Grade 3: FN P90

melee -
Grade 1: Machete
Grade 2: Katana
Grade 3: LIGHT SABRE (LOL no of course it's going to be more pimped then a Jedi's)

I'm thinking maybe pistols for the ranged medic and powerfists for the tech's melee.... what do you suggest/think?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.