need help with ice towers

Td novice

Reaction score
i tried making an ice tower it works good except that the freezing breath ability is there but it needs to but bought my poison tower works perfect is there a different ability for ice towers i have to use or how do i fix this one?:confused:

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Um.. What are you trying to say? :confused:

Carl-Fredrik

Reaction score
i tried making an ice tower it works good except that the freezing breath ability is there but it needs to but bought my poison tower works perfect is there a different ability for ice towers i have to use or how do i fix this one?:confused:

So this is your problem:

The ice tower you're making has an ability that is supposed to be researched and not available from the start, it has the ability fully available from the start though.

Or have I missunderstood you?

Td novice

Reaction score
i tried making the ability purchased but its still being weird is there any other way of giving a tower ice ability?

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
go to the frost breathe ability and make it not require the upgrade if you don't want to have to research it, otherwise make a building where you can research it.

-edit- in the object editor

Senseless

Reaction score
u can make it avaiable.. sorry i have the german ver.. it should named uhm.. like "researches needet" and than u just delet this path :O

Td novice

Reaction score
i tried the those options i got it to work but the ice doesnt work on the creeps what should i do:banghead:

Td novice

Reaction score
i tried frost breath first is there a way to give the tower an ice attack like on a mapha td i looked and they dont seem to have either

Firezy

Reaction score
Give it the orb of slow ability?

or item attack frost bonus

or give the tower an inventory and give it a frost orb

or give it a 0cd 0mana cost frost arrow

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.