Need help with Warcraft 2

keeperof_war

Reaction score
I downloaded it yep :) should i just find it off ebay? anyways the download worked and it had all what it needed inside the folder. I tried the world editor it worked but when i launched the actual game nothing happened and I got a log window come up saying: NTVDM CPU has encountered an ilegal operation.
choose 'close' to terminate the program. I chose 'ignore' and still nothing. Im trying to do this on windows Xp so will it not play on it without using some sorta program like dosbox?

LiVam

Reaction score
I downloaded it yep :) should i just find it off ebay? anyways the download worked and it had all what it needed inside the folder. I tried the world editor it worked but when i launched the actual game nothing happened and I got a log window come up saying: NTVDM CPU has encountered an ilegal operation.
choose 'close' to terminate the program. I chose 'ignore' and still nothing. Im trying to do this on windows Xp so will it not play on it without using some sorta program like dosbox?

Try running it in compatability mode for win98 or 2000

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When you say you "downloaded" it, do you mean off a torrent or are you talking about an official version?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.