need hero suggestions

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
im in the need of some hero suggestions and im hopping use can help me out

im looking for heros with skills that relate in some way
relate ...... eg a lighting hero has all lighting types spells.
im not realy after element type heros.

the spells have 5 levels and the ult has 3 lvls

if looking for more info please ask

and of course +REP for suggestions

please copy and past this if adding suggestions

hero name(add story if want):
melee/range:
primary attribute:
spell1:
spell2:
spell3:
ULT:

any thing els to say:

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
Hero name: Lightning panda
Range hero
Primary att: Intelligence
Spell 1: Chain Lightning - damages coupple of units
Spell 2: Storm Shield - Creates a shield to the targeted ally unit. The shield absorbs physical and magic damage
Spell 3: Lightning Reflexes - Passive spell which has chance to deal chain lightning
Ulti: Ligthning Surprise - Damages all enemy heroes (or units) in entire map (with a lightning effect ofc:))

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
You should give more background info about your map, the units, the game genre (AoS, Arena, etc.). Anyways I'll give out one here:

Hero Name(add story if want): Raz'ures, Venom Alchemist
- Raz'ures is once an ordinary chemist working for a good cause, doing all of the usual concoctions and experimentations. There had been some problems between him and his peers lately, to the point of culminating a fierce rivalry. At one point, he has thrown a vial filled with explosive chemicals to the other scientists, somehow it didn't explode. It was rather corrosive to flesh and a deadly inhalant which could kill in an instant. It was this event that Raz'ures began to delve into the world of venoms and toxins, and started creating more variants of already deadly poisons.
Melee/Ranged: Ranged
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
Spell 1: Lethal Grenade - Throws a grenade of poison in an area. On impact, it explodes, dealing damage to nearby enemy units, and conjuring a cloud which poisons nearby enemies for XX seconds.
Spell 2: Venom Coating - The Alchemist coats a target Item in the ground with poison (Potions, Equipment, Tomes, Rings etc.), so that any enemy who picks it up will be poisoned for XX seconds. Once the item has been picked up it cannot poison any more units.
Spell 3: Venom Explosion - When the Alchemist kills an enemy, there will be a 50-78% chance of the enemy unit's body to explode, dealing damage and poisoning nearby enemies.
uLtiMaTe: Poison Nova - Creates a devastating ring of green ooze which also creates clouds upon its trail. Each bolt of poison deals damage to any enemy unit it hits, and the area enclosed by the nova is filled with poison which lasts for XX seconds.

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
bump

i have 2 incomplet heros at the moment i just cant think of other spells for them any chance use can help me finish them

NINJA(this is a boring name...)
melee/range:melee
primary attribute:agilty
spell1:spin slash(a AoE strike same as pulverize)
spell2:Ninjas Smoke Bomb(creates a cloud where the ninja can hide in)
spell3:
ULT:Omnislash

ELECTRIC PANDA
melee/Range:range
primary attribute:Intelligence
spell1:mana strike
spell2:Over charged
spell3:
ULT:Forked Chain lighting

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Heres a Hero suggestion
Name: Bloodthirsty Werewolf (seriously, I like dark heroes :D)
Decription: Dracula experimented on werewolves, exchanging organs and guts, until he fused it with a robot, increasing its power by a factor of ten. This experiment got out of hand and the werewolf killed Dracula (Werewolves can).
Abillities:

Blood Frenzy - Max level 3
The werewolf goes into a frenzy, increasing its damage by X% and attack speed by Y% for Z seconds
Levels
1.X=10 Y=10 Z=20
2.X=25 Y=25 Z=40
3.X=50 Y=50 Z=60

Night Howl - Max level 3
Only during night, the werewolf summons Y wolf companion(s) with X life and Z damage.
1.Y=1 X=500 Z=10-15
2.Y=2 X=750 Z=25-30
3.Y=3 X=1250 Z=45-50

Werewolf Hatred - Max level 3
The werewolf's hate for living beings because of Dracula's experiments causes the werewolf to passively give out an aura, which increases speed by X
1.X=20%
2.X=30%
3.X=45%

Human Form
- Ultimate
The werewolf's experiments allowed him to manually change back to human form, regardless of the moon's size. As a human, he gains 3 inventory slots (the werewolf normally has 3) the human looses attack speed but gains damage and gets the abillity to hold weapons instead of just armor. Your sight radius increases in human form, Intelligence increases, and you can build *blank* (you decide).

TideOfChaos

Reaction score
Hero name: JoJo Headshrinker - Voodooist
Range: 500
Primary attribute: Intell
spell1: Extacy - JoJo falls into a Extacy, increasing his Mana regenaration and attack speed. Lasts 12 seconds.
Level 1 - 20%
Level 2 - 40%
Level 3 - 60%
spell2: Mojo Aura - JoJo sends out healing mojo to his conpaniues, causing all allied Heroes on the map to have increased health regenaration. If JoJo is under the effects of Extacy, they will also gain a speed bonus.
Level 1 - Regenarates 3 health per second, 10% movement bonus.
Level 2 - Regenarates 4 health per second, 20% movement bonus.
Level 3 - Regenarates 6 health per second, 25% movement bonus.
spell3: Shadow Buff - Overcomes a unit with evil spirts, stunning them. If JoJo is under the effects of Extacy, they will also lose armor.
Level 1 - Lasts 1 seconds, decreases armor by 2.
Level 2 - Lasts 2.5 seconds, decreases armor by 3.
Level 2 - Lasts 3.5 seconds, decreases armor by 4.
ULT: Global Groove - Grants all allies on the map Spell Immunnity. If JoJo is under the effects of Extacy, they gain a 30% movement bonus.
Level 1 - Lasts 5 seconds
Level 2 - Lasts 7 seconds
Level 3 - Lasts 10 seconds

Also, don't keep bumping this, there are hundreds of Hero idea threads, search please.

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
thats a nice hero for my map im going to use it only thing is his ult is to unbalaced for my map... the itemthat gives spell immunnity costs $8500

also the normal spells have 5 lvls and ult has 3 lvls

and um how to trigger the first and seconds spell

the first 1 adding mana regain and attacks speed
and the second 1 adding move speed if jojo has extacy

Jelli3

Reaction score
hero name(add story if want): Iron Man
primary attribute:int
spell1:Iron Maiden
- summons a lovely Iron Maiden for the Iron Man
spell2:Love Sick
- When Iron Man is without love he is depressed and loses all his stats, when Iron Maiden is with him his stats double
spell3:Relationship
- While the Iron Maiden is summoned, Iron Man has a chance to deal triple damage in an attempt to impress the Iron Maiden
ULT:Metallic Groove
- Only usable while Iron Maiden is summoned. The Iron Man and Iron Maiden dance with a futuristic fashion that all who watch are blinded and the pair have a chance to hit the audience who dont get out of their way.

any thing els to say:
Use the dwarfs avatar model

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
srry but i dont like that idea... where all the skills need that 1 skill 2 work

EDIT:
im still stumped on the last abilitys for these heros i posted before

NINJA(this is a boring name...)
primary attribute:agilty
spell1:spin slash(a AoE strike same as pulverize)
spell2:Ninjas Smoke Bomb(creates a cloud where the ninja can hide in)
spell3:
ULT:Omnislash

ELECTRIC PANDA
melee/Range:range
primary attribute:Intelligence
spell1:mana strike
spell2:Over charged
spell3:
ULT:Forked Chain lighting

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
BUMPO

i know some 1 told me not to bump this theres heeps of other related threads but i searched hero ideas/hero suggestions and got nothing related to this

TideOfChaos

Reaction score
thats a nice hero for my map im going to use it only thing is his ult is to unbalaced for my map... the itemthat gives spell immunnity costs $8500

also the normal spells have 5 lvls and ult has 3 lvls

and um how to trigger the first and seconds spell

the first 1 adding mana regain and attacks speed
and the second 1 adding move speed if jojo has extacy

I suggest keeping the ult, but decrease the spell immunity alot, and increase the movement bonus. It works well with the other spells.

Ok, Extacy is easy.
Base it on the Orc spell Berserk. Make it increase attackspeed as nessarcary each level. Then create an Upgrade that has 3 levels that increases Mana Regenaration as nessarcary, and give it to JoJo. The Trigger is simple, and easy to make MUI.

Trigger:
  • Extacy
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Triggering unit) has buff Extacy) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Player - Set the current research level of Extacy to (Level of Extacy for (Picked unit)) for (Owner of (Picked unit))
            • Else - Actions

Movement speed bonus is easy, create an ability that increases movement speed in an 9999999 AOE, with 4 levels (well 6 I guess) that increase movement speed as nessacary, make sure level 1 has no effect. Trigger:

Trigger:
  • Mojo Aura
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Picked unit) has buff Extacy) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Picked unit)) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
              • Unit - Add Movement Speed Aura to (Last created unit)
              • Unit - Set level of Movement Speed Aura for (Last created unit) to ((Level of Mojo Aura + 1) for (Picked unit))
              • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
            • Else - Actions

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
um what upgrade can i base it off for the mana regen

also with the aura dont i set the time the units lasts the amount of time the spell lasts

and what do u suggest i use for the moddle?

ty for ya help +rep

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hmm.

Did you know I have like 15 hero ideas in a document that are way better than DotA Heroes (IMO)? I'm just hesitant about offering them in case I ever want to use them (honestly, they're very polished).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.