Need Hosting Trigger Idea's Please

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
I starting makeing a few hosting triggers for a map I have been working on and I decided to make a hosting system. I have already made the demo map and it will be attacked to this topic.

So far this is what I have.

1: Host Finder
Uses some jass code to find out who the host is, so you don't have to be a certain player to use the features.

2: Dialog Commands
Uses dialog to use the commands, you just click which option you want to use.

3: 2 Part Kicking
You first choice which team you want to kick a player from then you chice the player, all dialog, moves the kicked player hero to a pit area and changes it's owner to NH, destorys all other units owned by the player.

4: AntiHost Abuse
The is a voteing system to remove the hosts abilitys, you need at least half the players to vote, none of the voting messages appear to the host, so he wont know it is happening.

Ok with that all out of the way what this topic is for is that I need more idea's on hosting commands to add to this system, all I have is the kicking system. I dont host that large of a varity of maps so I dont know what good features are to have added, any sugestions will be valued.

Attachments

• Hosting System.w3x
    28.5 KB · Views: 59

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
Thanks for your post man but I want all the features to have a use in the hosting, not realy going for flashy here, any one else have anything they would like to be able to do as a host?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.