Need Missile's Custom Script

jarekpl12

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hello. I need custom script for my ability's effekt. It's a missile, but i need it's death (impact) effect Abilities\Weapons\AncientProtectorMissile\AncientProtectorMissile.mdl
I have tried to figure out by typing custom ideas but nothing work.
Thank you

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
You need the effect to stay there or just at the spur moment?

For the latter, you can just create the missile there (using 'Special effect') and then destroy it right after. It's the same thing.

jarekpl12

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
You need the effect to stay there or just at the spur moment?

For the latter, you can just create the missile there (using 'Special effect') and then destroy it right after. It's the same thing.

I need this missle's ,,on impact" effect. When I put Abilities\Weapons\AncientProtectorMissile\AncientProtectorMissile.mdl into my ability the missile just stays and then after 1-2 sec explodes, giving the effect I wanted. But it's kinda late. Btw I can't do it with trigger because its's Cleaving Attack's special effect.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
The missile's "on impact" effect is actually its death animation. You can't force it to play immediately with just the ability.

You could detect the damage from cleave, then create + destroy the special effect on units in a 200 AoE. Or find a model whose only animation is the death animation, and use that instead.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.